A Very Different Rogue aka Chapter 2

(Picture of Grayson's wolf Oliver)

Bailey's POV

These wolves were huge and all of them powerful, it was terrifying. The one with the most powerful aura shifted without any self consciousness, he was most likely the beta.

He gave a glare and looked at me with disgust, "Shift " , he growled in a harsh tone that reminded me too much of my father. He started growling which made me whimper and flinch because I knew he was going to probably hurt me. The other wolves started growling and I just cowered down more and tried to hide my self under the tree root, the best I could. Then one of the wolves tossed me a shirt and I shifted. I heard a couple of gasps, but I knew how bad I must look.

The beta's eyes glazed over which meant he was talking to someone in mindlink, probably getting orders to kill me.

The next thing I know I hear a loud growl off in the distance when my head starts to spin. The next thing I know my head hits the ground and I see a pair of worried eyes before the eyes fade into the darkness.

«««««««««««««««««««««««

Grayson's POV

I woke up to the sound of pack members making breakfast, as I began to get dressed and ready. I planned out what needed to be done today.

I am always getting ahead on pack work so that my pack remains strong and safe. Just as I was about to get my coffee and pack work started on, my beta and best friend Wesley mind linked me.

Wesley what do you want at eight in the morning

Rogues alpha

Kill them.

Sir this rogue is different, you are gonna want to see for yourself

Well this pisses me off, having a great morning and now I have to deal with a rogue.

I walk out into the woods and undress behind an oak tree and shift into my wolf Oliver. Oliver is a big wolf that stands about four and a half feet tall. He is silver with dark black running throughout his fur and green-silver eyes. I start to run to where my beta's scent is, growling the whole way there.

When I get there I am hit with a beautiful scent and Oliver is just howling and yelping, trying and begging me to get closer to the scent. The scent can only be explained as rain and honey, the smell made my mouth water.

I continued to follow to where the rogue and Wesley were, when I got there I saw a girl laying on the ground unconscious and beaten. My wolf started to scream mate and it finally clicked. The smell, she was my mate. My mate that was unconscious and had blood covering her.

My wolf was furious he was struggling to get out and kill who ever hurt her, to rip out their throats.

I rushed over to my beautiful mate, she was about five feet six inches with auburn brown hair that went down to her mid back and perfectly framed her gentle features. She is gorgeous and she is all mine.

My wolf looked down to her stomach that was bleeding, it made me shake with anger.

"What The Hell Happened To Her!" I growled out at my wolves.

"I don't know alpha we found her like this and immediately contacted you."

I scooped her into my arms carefully and carried her back to the pack house and contacted the pack doctor.

He met me on the porch and I took her to his office, where he immediately got to work, but when he touched her she flinched and I almost lost control. My wolf started to growl loudly the walls were almost submitting.
" I know she's your mate alpha but I have to help her, can I do that?"

I nodded but watched his every move. He started to clean her cut on her stomach but before he could even touch her with alcohol, she jolted up in the bed and started screaming and thrashing.
««««««««««««««««««««
PLEASE READ!!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter,
please vote and comment with feedback,it's the only way I can get better if I know what I am doing wrong.