Begining to Trust & Learning to Love aka Chapter 9

- Hey guys me again. I just wanted to let you know I changed who plays Grayson to Toni Mahfud (😍😍😍).

 I just wanted to let you know I changed who plays Grayson to Toni Mahfud (😍😍😍)

(Is anyone else dying 😍)

I also wanted to give you all a big thanks for reading the book. My Abused Luna has just reached 20k reads!

This chapter is going to switch back and forth a lot so that you guys can see how both of them are feeling, while she is asleep. I have good news, Bailey is actually going to start excepting Grayson as her mate in this chapter.

Enjoy😝

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Grayson's POV

I hate hospitals.

I hate their smell. I hate the way that the antiseptic is slowly sterilizing my mate's sweet scent. They make my skin crawl, especially when my mate is in a coma on a hospital bed.

She has been asleep for 3 days since the accident. I need her to wake up, I never knew a person could be so worried. The doctors say she is going to make a full recovery, but that she needs to be watched. I was so scared when I saw the color leave her face and her chest fall. My heart broke and I need her to wake up and be okay.

I haven't broken my promise, I haven't stopped holding her hand or checking her pulse. If I let go I am afraid she is going to slip though my fingers like water, like she almost did.

I never want her to be lying on a hospital bed again.

Bailey's POV

He was in pain. I could feel every emotion that he was feeling, like it was humming in my ears. I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't. I realized that what I did was wrong.

I have so many painful memories that haunt me everyday, but if I was ever going to have good ones like the ones before my brother died, well then I was going to have to give him a chance. I was going to have to give a life with him a chance, so that maybe I could create some happy memories before I leave this world.

He was talking, but I could not hear what he was saying. The murmur of his voice relaxed me and my wolf. I can't trust people at all, but the feeling of him in my mind had strengthened. I knew nothing about him except that he was my mate, and yet some how in about a weeks time, he had manged to push past all the barriers that I had made to keep the world out. He had managed to get into my walls and I was fine with him being there. He calmed me and for the first time in my life, I wasn't scared of the darkness.

Grayson's POV

Content.

It was flowing out through her fingertips spreading across the room and into my body, comforting me and my wolf.

I couldn't read her mind, I couldn't see what she was thinking, but I wanted to know.

The mate bond doesn't work that way for Alpha mates, our bond has to be stronger. We have to build a strong foundation in order to lead a successful pack. When we mark our mate, we can only feel their emotions and how they are feeling at that moment. However, we can not read or look into each others minds, until we reach a level of understanding as a mated couple.

Although, I don't know what is happening in that mind of hers, I am glad she is comfortable and content. That she isn't turning and tossing with nightmares like the first time we were here. I am glad that she is happy. I just wish she was awake so that I could find out what she loves, and what really makes her happy.

Bailey's POV

I wanted to start my life over. I wish I never went out on a walk that day with my brother, that we stayed home with our parents. That we grew up together with loving parents and that we both found our mates.

But the thing I wanted most was to wake up from this sleep, I knew that my mate was near but my wolf wanted to see him and so did I. I needed to wake and tell him that I was willing to accept him, and try a life with him. But I couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

My wolf and I are sitting in a warm meadow with her beside me, we try to wake up but can't. My wolf needs him and deep inside, I really miss him. I lay back on the grass, opening and closing my eyes. Forcing myself to wake up from this nice place and see him.

I am just about to give up when a rushing feeling comes over me.

This time when I open my eyes, I see my mate fast asleep, his head beside me and his hand tightly holding mine.

Grayson's POV

I was dreaming and I knew it, but I didn't want to wake, because if I did then I knew that she wouldn't be.

We were running on the shore of the pond near the pack house, I was chasing her. She was trying to make an failed attempt at escaping on her little legs.

I finally caught her, wrapping my strong arms around her waist and breathing in her scent

I finally caught her, wrapping my strong arms around her waist and breathing in her scent. She was laughing and rubbing the growing bump on her belly, our Alpha male growing inside. She was laughing at how strong he was, just like you she says murmuring in my ear. She was glowing and happy. I turned her around and kissed her slowly on the lips pouring all that I felt into it. We finish our kiss breathing heavily, to replenish the air that was lost.

I jolt awake missing the dream right away, and hoping that we could be as happy as that in the future. Those thoughts fly out of my mind when I realize what had woken me up, it was a soft tug to my hair. There she was awake, looking at me with her big beautiful blue eyes, that looked liked a stormy night. I immediately grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap, deeply breathing in her sweet smell. She tensed at first, but then relaxed and snuggled right into my arms.

But I was overflowed with joy, because she was okay and right where she belonged.

In my arms.

Hey guys me again. I just really hoped that you guys like this update because it is a little different from how I usually write. I am going to update again tommorow, maybe a double update.

Please vote or comment, whatever floats your boat!😂