A Night of Bloody Nightmares aka Chapter 19

Hey you silly knuckleheads, so this is the LONGESTTTTTT CHAPPIE EVER!!! Nearly 5,000 words for you bookworms. Hope you guys love this chapter, and really like the Wesley/Bailey part.
I really can't thank you guys enough for putting up with me, and I appreciate all the support these past few months.

Hope you enjoy bookworms!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"There is something about the madness that pulls me in.
The pain.
The sorrow.
It waits at my bloody door, like a hungry wolf.
Howling at me while I am dreaming, and I am never hesitant to open it.
I grin at the thought that I am going crazy.

What makes you grin?"

-Christopher Pointdexter

Callum Ace's POV

I could hear the quiet murmur of Wilder's voice in the background. Panic, and fear were strumming through the mate bond, but all my eyes could focus on was the blood. The warm dark liquid that had seeped through my shirt, and was staining my clothes.

My ears were ringing with the pitter-patter, of the blood dripping off my hands, and onto the floor. I didn't notice the tears streaming down my cheeks, until the salty drops began to mix with the blood covering my hands.

"O-oh goddess, what have I done?" I whispered quietly, to myself.

I felt my stomach lurch in pain, and I could barely stop the sickness coming up in time. I raced to the trash can, as my whole body shook from the vomiting. Tears clouded my vision, and sobs escaped my throat, sounding like a horrible tortured animal. Wilder's hands found their way around my waist, and I quickly collapsed into his arms, no longer supporting myself. 
"I'm s-so sorry this happened Aces, but you did what you had to do. You protected her, and no one will blame you. I just finished talking to the council, and they thanked you. Oscar was so sorry that this happened, and you had to go through with this. He didn't know this would happen when he sent you here, and helped you find them. They said that the rest of the pack will be dealt with, and those found guilty will be executed," Wilder murmured into my ear, while gently kissing my temple, trying to calm me.

But goddess, I couldn't focus.

All I could focus on were the countless bodies.

The countless mutilated bodies laying at my feet, and the blood covering my body.

"O-oh g-goddess, what have I done?"

Cain had finally waken from his demonic sleep.

Cain had finally taken control, and nothing on this earth could stop him from enacting his usual bloody revenge.

No one could stop my wolf from protecting Bailey, not even the Moon Goddess Selene herself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I sleep with wolves in my head, and wake up in my own blood.
We love the things that eventually kill us."

-Christopher Pointdexter

Bailey's POV