T H R E E | Not The Dream

{Pic of Aiden. Not Edited}

Song: Anchor

Artist (s): Cailee Rae

Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

"Do you always behave in such a manner?"

"Do you always like this?" Noah mocked leaning back in his seat.

"Like what?" I questioned stopping at a red light. He looks at me for a minute.

"You talk really posh?" 

"It's not talking posh, it's called talking clearly. Something you don't do" I replied. Maybe I did talk posh, but I was brought up that way.

"Whatever" he mutters looking out of the window. 

"Are we staying or taking out?" I drove into the car park.

"Lets stay in" I nodded parking the car. I removed my seatbelt collecting, some money before exiting the car. I have never been to McDonalds before believe in or not. Our cooks would make anything we desired. Before this I had to actually sit down and research so I didn't end up looking like an idiot.

"What do you want?" Noah asked as we walked towards the till. I paused for a second thinking before replying. "A caramel frappé". He nods giving in our order. I extended my hand ready to pay the bill but Noah beat me to it.

"Keep the change" He walked to the side giving way to other customers, taking me with him.

"What was that?"

"Me paying the bill" He said 'duh' tone.

"I could see that, but I am capable of paying" I responded.

"When a guy takes you out, he pays"

"That would make sense, if you did take me out. Right now, I'm the one who took you out" I smiled. He just rolled his eyes. A few seconds later he collected our drinks and led us to a table, near the windows.

"Thank you for paying" I spoke up after a while.

"No worries" He took a sip of his drink. This was so nice. I finally got the chance to live the life of a normal person. I could come out publicly without being controlled by someone. Anyone.

"Penny for your thoughts" Noah piped up. I looked up at him him. He sat there with a raised eyebrows. His brown eyes stood out with the suns ray shining down on him.

"I'm just thinking about life."

"What about it?"

"How it can change in a blink of the eye". I answered truthfully. He was about to speak up again but was interrupted by a crash. a man had knocked into a women causing both their trays to fall down.

"Fucktard" Noah scoffed.

"Please don't use such profanities" I scolded.