F I F T E E N | Oasis

{Pic of Noah. Not Edited.}

Song: Nobody

Artist (s): Faydee ft Kat Deluna and Leftside

Be a pineapple: Stand up straight. Wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Ever since that night time began to fly by. Noah and I never mentioned the kiss nor did we kiss again. I mean there were times when we were close to it, but one of us would always pull away. There were no more messages or any other threatening activities either. Maybe this year will end peacefully. It was Christmas break and I couldn't help but feel lonely. In the palace I had my Mother and all the workers were my family. Though I wasn't spending Christmas with them, I still got them presents. I had asked someone to send someone to collect them and deliver them to the palace.

The whether had changed drastically over a month. The chilled wind nipped at my bare arms. I held my mug of hot chocolate tighter as I stood on the balcony of my penthouse looking over the town. My balcony was fairly large but I would still love it if it was the size of a shoebox. This balcony is my oasis. Here I could enjoy the breeze, the sun and even sometimes sit out in misty rain. Below the city flowed in it's tense way, bustling and honking. But ten floors up I was far enough removed from it to be a passive observer, not troubled by it's strife.

I'd always been fond of balconies. I felt that if I could only manage to stand on one long enough, the right one, wearing a long white trailing gown, preferably during the first quarter of the moon, something would happen: music would sound, a shape would appear below, sinuous and dark, and climb towards me, while I leaned fearfully, hopefully, gracefully, against the wrought-iron railing and quivered. But this wasn't a very romantic balcony. It had a glass railing like those on middle, and the floor was poured concrete. It wasn't the kind of balcony a man would stand under playing a flute...Besides, it was way too high for that. Being too lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise it had began to snow. I loved the snow. The snow fell slowly around me already beginning to settle. I placed my mug on the table spreading out my arms laughing a little.

What I didn't realise was that there was someone standing behind me until I felt a blanket being wrapped around my shoulders.

"You shouldn't be out here. You're going to get ill" Noah said softly coming to stand next to me. I just shrug in response.

"When did you get here?" I asked instead. Noah and I had grown extremely close over these past few months. He's been over so many times the receptionist doesn't stop him any more. Not only that but I also gave him the pass code to my penthouse. Don't judge me okay. I trust him.

"Just before it started snowing" he replied. The snow was starting to fall down harder. From the corner of my eye I could see Noah begin to shiver.

"Come here" I motioned him to one close so we could share the blanket he bought with him. He didn't fight it.

"It's beautiful" I commented looking at the sky. When Noah didn't reply I looked over at him to see he was staring at me. His eyes held something unknown as he began to lean closer. This time I didn't fight as his lips touched mine. This time his lips were soft and soothing unlike last time when they were fast and rough. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine wounded around his neck. The blanket had slipped off our shoulders but we didn't care. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I honestly didn't care anymore. I'm sick of thinking about consequences. Whatever needs to happen will happen. We finally broke apart but the moment we did we were both shivering. Noah smiled grabbing my hand pulling back inside the warmth of the penthouse sliding the grass door closed behind him. He let me to the couch and sat me down handing me the blanket. He left me there and headed to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with two mugs of hot chocolate topped with whipped cream.

"You know I just finished a mug, but thank you for the second" I took it off him taking a sip. He sat down next to me taking a sip of his own. I adjusted the blanket so it was covering both of us.

"I don't regret it."

"What?" I asked confused looking at Noah.

"Kissing you. I don't regret the first kiss we shared neither this one" he smile wiping my upper lip with his thumb.

"You had some cream" he explained looking down at his mug.

"Me too" he looked up at me.

"I don't regret anything either" All of a sudden I was too embarrassed to look at him. That is until I felt two fingers grasp my chin. Noah lifted my chin making me look into his eyes.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear" with that he captured my lips again.

"Ever since the day I met you I've always been attracted to you. I don't know what it was about you, but you just pulled me to you" he admitted. My cheeks burnt red and I'm sure I looked like a tomato at this point.

"You're cute when you blush" he chuckled.

"Shut up" I muttered slapping his chest. I didn't really understand how I began to like Noah. Maybe it's because of his childish antics or the way he smiles or the way he scrunches his nose when he's concentrating. Oh boy, I'm in this deep.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked finally deciding he's teased me enough.

"Erm...I don't really have anything planned."

"You know you can come over to my house" he offered but I declined. Christmas is a family celebration. I didn't want to intrude. Just before leaving Noah had told me to expect visitors. I didn't know what that meant exactly but I didn't question it.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day

*****************************************************

{A/N: This was just a filler chapter because well we all know writers block can be a right b***h. Anyway please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me