E I G H T | I've Survived

{Gif of Noah. Not Edited}

Song: Kill em with kindness

Artist (s): Selena Gomez

Life is not measured with the amount of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

"Are there guests?" 

"Nope. You're safe" Noah smiles pulling up in his driveway.

"I didn't mean it li-"

"Chill. I'm kidding." he laughs climbing out waiting for me to follow. Getting out we head to the front door which was already unlocked and walked right in. 

"I have a guest" Noah screams at no-one in particular. He removes his shoes and I do the same.

"In the living room a voice yells back." following Noah, I headed straight towards the voice. Skylar, Dylan and Willow sat on the couch watching 'The Jerry Springer Show'. 

"It's Allison" Willow informs her parents as we entered the room. Skylar and Dylan were to focused on the TV to react.

"Noah, come here" Skylar calls not taking her eyes off the television. Noah walks over and is pulled down to sit next to his mother.

"Remember the story I told you about a girl named Miranda from high school?" she asks as she motioned for me to sit down. I politely denied not wanting to dirty any furniture. Noah nods looking at his parents confused.

"That's her" Dylan said pointing to the screen. 'I'm pregnant by my step-brother ' it was titled. Turns out Miranda's husband left her after he found out about her pregnancy.

"I am seriously not surprised" Dylan commented looking at Skylar. They sat in silence before they looked at me again.

"Oh." Skylar looked at my clothes realising the situation. Dylan looks at me before bursting out laughing. Turning red I look at the floor out of embarrassment.

"Dad!" Noah scolds while Skylar slaps his arm.

"I'm sorry" He exclaims. "I'm not laughing at you Allison. Don't get me wrong" he apologises before turning to Skylar.

"Remember in high school when we dropped pa-" Skylar cut him off

"Yes, I remember and remember what I did as payback?" she smirked while Dylan playfully glared.

"You should really be grateful for that. If I didn't do that we wouldn't have talked about my jacket. you returning my jacket led to appreciation, that appreciation turned to respect, that respect turned to like and that like turned to love." he shrugged. Skylar just pecked his cheek before turning back to us.

"You know, I don't think I've heard this story before. What did you do to each other?" Noah asked raising his eyebrows. Skylar and Dylan looked at each other before replying simultaneously.

"Nothing."

"And anyway I think we have more important things to do, like cleaning Allison up" She got up leading me away.

"Did Noah do this?" she asked leading me upstairs. 

"No. Just some girl at college. Noah's too nice to do this." I shook my head and she just laughed.