The scary fish lady and her associate

Hey guys
This is the fourth day of the grand magic games
This story will be showing off the naval battle
It ends a little bit differently though 😅
Don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy 👍🏻
happy_koneko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huge time skip after the Raven tail guild got disqualified.
Third person's POV
"This is the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games pumpkins, are you ready to rumble?"
The crowd started cheering.
"Now, teams choose your participants for the next challenge called the Naval battle!"

Gray's POV
"Hey, why don't we send Lucy? She could summon Aquarius who would probably kill everyone there." I sighed picturing the scary mermaid last time we pissed her off.

*Gray's imagination*

I shivered"Yeah!" Fire moron said

I shivered
"Yeah!" Fire moron said. "She would show them how scary Fairy tail is!"
"Yes, I agree too." Erza announced. "Which means that it is decided. Lucy will participate."

Lucy's POV
I walked down to the arena. There was a huge water bubble floating in the air.
"Alright pumpkins, the object of this game is to sty the longest possible in the water. If you exit the sphere, you get disqualified. Oh and there is also the rule of five minutes. When only two people are left, a five minute timer will go off. If one of the two is to exit the sphere in those five minutes, they will be placed last in the score and get 0 points." Matoh exclaimed.
"Get ready!"
"Set"
"Fight!"

Third person POV

Time skip to when only Lucy and Minerva are left.
'Crap, she took my keys, now I can't do anything!' Lucy thought to herself as Minerva slammed her fist in her stomach. Lucy screamed in pain and winced as the tigress punched her repeatedly. There were only 3 minutes left to the five minutes.
"So, have you had enough yet Fairy?" Minerva said in a psychotic tone.
"Urgh!" Lucy replied.
"Well I think that I'm not feeling nice today, so I'll make your team loose even more of their dignity!"
She dragged Lucy to the edge of the bubble and extended her arm. Now, Lucy Heartfilia was out of the limits and her team would get 0 points.
"Well it looks like Sabertooth wins this..." Matoh was cut off.
"Not so fast!" someone invisible said. "I need to teach a certain tiger what happens to her when she messes with my spirits!"
Minerva was really confused now. She looked at the person she was holding and saw instead of Lucy, there were two little blue things. She then looked, with a surprised face in the direction of the previous voice and saw Lucy. She was wearing a green swimsuit looking thing with two side ponytails.
"Star dress, Aquarius form!" Lucy said. "This dress makes me able to merge with the water and use it to attack and protect myself.

 "This dress makes me able to merge with the water and use it to attack and protect myself

Lucy's POV

"Now you've asked for it!"
I took out one of the many keys in my real pouch and I then chanted 'Open, Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!'
"What the hell do you want this time?" The mermaid asked me.
"Okay! I do not need your sh🙀tty attitude right now! Just help me take her out!"
[AN : sometimes the star dress affects the wizard's personality and changes it with that of the spirit]
"What was that? Did I hear you talk back to me?" Aquarius interrogated me.
"Yeah? So what? I understand now why Scorpio supposedly cheated on you, since you're such a b🙀tch!"
"What did you say?" A dark aura was surrounding Aquarius.
"What's happening? You're loosing your hearing already grandma?" A dark aura was also surrounding me.
2 minutes left
"Hey Lucy, we went through your thoughts and saw that you were having perverted dreams about Na~" Gemini started talking.
"Shut up Gemini! Go f🙀ck a dragon or something!" I screamed.
"Alright Lucy, Piri Piri Pikiri!" They then turned into me with my bath towel. "Natsu-san? Can you come here please? Lucy wants us to make love to a dragon and since there aren't any here you are~"
"Aaaargh! I didn't mean it! Just scram!" I waved a key and the twins disappeared.
I began panting in frustration as Aquarius was glaring at me. I spun around, completely ignoring Minerva and continued our passionate discussion.
"Oh wow, I never thought that you would be so desperate to seduce your crush that you would force Gemini to do such shameless things!" She started smirking.
"Yeah well I didn't know you actually could live a healthy relationship, you know since you need anger management."
"Okay that does it!" She screams holding up her urn.
"Come at me sista!" I screamed in response.
"Shut up both of you! God you are so annoying I want to kill you! And you, f🙀cking psycho Ariel, shut up, you will never get a boyfriend and I will make sure of it!" Minerva yelled.
"Oh?" We stared at her and gave her the 'Erza look'.
"I think this b🙀tch needs to calm down don't you think, Ariel?"
"Why don't we just kill her, Bimbo?
We smiled at each other and prepared a unison raid.
We both yelled as water came from everywhere, nullifying Minerva's magic and making her fall out of the water. There were still 5 seconds left, so Fairy tail 'A' got 10 points and Sabertooth got '0' points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is a little short
Thanks for all of your support, it is greatly appreciated.
Don't forget to comment, vote and subscribe!
happy_koneko