Ships, perverts and booze

Hey guys
Thanks for your feedback and votes! It helps me a lot!
I do not own Fairy tail 😭😭😭
Please comment, vote and enjoy
happy_koneko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

*Sigh*
Our day at the pool wasn't that relaxing. Gray destroyed the entire building! Although Lucy said that I was responsible too for the mess. I think she's mad at me. Oh well, I'll just sneak in her bed again, it looks like she actually enjoys it.
I was taking a walk around Crocus to get some fresh air and reflect on what happened today. I mean I found my dad! And he left me to go get wasted! What a jerk. Well I still love him.
I was walking back to the Honey bone inn when it hit me.
A wooden table I mean.
Thrown through a window by a raging Erza going on about how she is more attractive than Carla or something.
I got up and massaged my head. I peaked my head inside the building and saw horror.
The girls were almost all drunk and all the guys were cowering in a corner, getting lectured by an angry Erza who was using Jellal, when did he get here?, as a seat/ride.
Observe.

I turned my head and saw Levy was on top of Gajeel, trying to kiss him, Juvia melting on Ice slut while crying and Lucy

I turned my head and saw Levy was on top of Gajeel, trying to kiss him, Juvia melting on Ice slut while crying and Lucy. My blond friend was on her knees just starring at me. I noticed a lot of empty sake bottles on the floor and guessed that they were drunk. While everyone was getting lovey-dovey, Mira was rushing around everywhere taking pictures and grinning like a psychotic devil.
I looked at Lucy again. She was staring at me. I looked down and saw that her outfit showed a lot of cleavage which made me have a nosebleed. I wiped my nose and saw that she was crawling towards me. I fell backwards onto my rear end and started blushing as she crawled onto me.
"L-lucy?" I asked.
"Naaaaatsuuuuuu... Baka!" She patted my head and started to touch my hair. "Wow! Natsu's hair is silky smooth! I always thought it was spiky." She rapped her legs around my chest. She was wearing a blue bathrobe and it was kind of loose.
I blushed again.
"Naaaaatsuuuuuuuu.....do you think I'm attractive?" She said making cute puppy eyes.
"Uhm, maybe?"
She started sobbing.
"Waaaah! Why don't you think I'm sexy! I always try seducing you but nothing works!" Wait what?
"Okay Lucy, you've had too much to drink. I'll bring you back to your room now." I said as I picked her up. Her legs were still wrapped around my chest and she was hugging me, making me feel her chest push against my torso.
I brought her to her room and put her down on her bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning!
The following scene contains my attempt at NaLu smut. If you are underaged, please refrain from reading the rest of this chapter.
If you want to, please comment your opinion so I can improve my 'educational' writing.
You have been warned.
happy_koneko
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV
"Alright Luce, you need to go to bed now so please let go of me!" I tolled the drunk celestial wizard holding on to my arms.
"But I wanna play!" She said in a cute voice.
She pushed me onto her bed and got on top of me.
"Um Lucy? What are you doing?" I asked as she started to take my shirt off.
"Since you won't look at me like a person from the opposite sex, then I'll make you notice me!" She took my shirt completely off.
"Wait! No don't do it Lucy, oh sh🙀t!" I tried to say while blushing. She slid her bathrobe off, leaving her in nothing other than a tight pink thong. I was getting turned on by the second, but I know that I shouldn't be doing this with my teammate. That was the only thing that preventing me from 'ravashing' her immediately.
"Come on Natsuuu you know you want to!" She said in a seductive voice while pushing her boobs on my chest.
"Damn it Lucy!" I wrapped my hands around her and brought her closer to me while I started kissing her delicate lips. She opened her lips, giving me full V.I.P. access to her mouth. I started exploring her mouth with my tongue, letting our lips part when we needed to breath. I then went for her collarbone. I started sucking and kissing a trail on her smooth neck, leaving a huge hickey. I then grazed her skin with my sharp teeth, making her moan in a seductive way.
"N-natsu! I-I want y-you!" She said while gasping.
"Me too Luce." I turned her around, her back facing me and I started massaging her ample bussoms. I pinched her nipples, making her moan even louder.

I then started taking her single garment left off as I kept kissing her neck.

Suddenly, Gray ran in the room.
"Quick Natsu! Help me! Erza is~" he stared at a half naked me hugging a fully naked Lucy who was still moaning. His jaw fell onto the floor.
Soon after, Juvia, Erza and Levy came running too.
"Lu-chan help! Erza is going to kill-" Levy's jaw fell too.
"Love rival! We need your he-" Juvia just stared. It looks like those two have gotten sober really quickly.
"You will die Gray for harassing Juvia!" Erza burst into the room swinging a sword at us. She stopped and looked at the sight in front of her eyes. "Natsu! What the f🙀ck are you doing to Lucy?"
I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep in a compromising position, which, I must admit, just made me harder.
"You shall pay!" Erza swung her sword at us. Fortunately Jellal came in with some strawberry shortcake, distracting Erza from us. However, his face did appear shocked when he turned to see me and Lucy on Lucy's bed.
"Hey guys! Wait for us-" Cana and Mira had appeared. Both of them conveniently had cameras in their hands. They looked at us for a second and then started taking millions of pictures of proof that NaLu will go cannon.
"Yaaaaa!" Erza yelled "Why is there no more cake? You shall all perish!" She requipped into her purgatory armour and you can guess what happened next.

Time skip-the next morning

Lucy's POV

I woke up and stretched my hands over my head. I didn't seem to remember anything that happened last night. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my birthday suit on a pile of rubble with Erza running around everywhere and Mira prancing around waving small squares of paper in her hands.
The she-devil came to me and showed me one of the pictures. I was naked on top of Natsu receiving a hickey! "Aaaa!" I screamed and covered myself. I don't think I want to remember last night.