Mature Nalu content (meh)

Hey guys
Thanks for reading, I don't own Fairy tail because I don't have the talent to draw even Happy. 😭😭😭
Please comment, vote and enjoy!
happy_koneko
P.S. : There are hints of mature content, but not exactly a lemon or sex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV
After the fourth day, I decided to go strait to my room. Since Gemini got hurt pretty bad (I know, spirits don't die and they heal, but Lucy cares ok?), I decided to ask them if I could do a favour for them. They looked at me and started whispering to each other.
"So, what do you want?" I asked.
"Well, remember when we were talking and you cut us off?"
"Yeah? I'm sorry about that it's just Aquarius was getting on my nerves." I said apologetically.
"Well we were asked by your friend Mirajane to scan your thoughts to see if NaLu was possible and we had discovered some interesting things."
"What? NaLu will never exist!" I yell at them.
"Anyway, we saw that you had had some naughty dreams about someone and..."
"What are you talking about?! I never had such a dream!" I was now screaming.
"Well, getting back to our point" Gemi said "We recalled every last piece of information and wrote it down in a book!"
"Aaaaargh!" I screemed " Why the f🙀ck would you do that?"
"Well we like that kind of stuff and Taurus thinks the book is a best-seller, as well as the celestial spirit king and Virgo!"
"What? You showed that stuff to the other spirits?"
"Yeah! And Leo suggested that we illustrate it too, look!" They opened the book in front of my eyes and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
There were a lot of words, but the worst part were the illustrations. I must admit, they are quite good, BUT THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE! I was looking at a drawing of me in my birthday suit wearing only an apron and a black thong. I was also wearing a maid head piece and a half naked Natsu was *ahem* doing things that if Wendy were there, she would burst out crying.
I started ripping the book up.
Speaking of crying, I heard someone with Wendy's voice downstairs bursting out into tears. I rushed downstairs when it hit me.
Almost everybody in the inn was holding a copy of 'NaLu lemon fanfictions' (the name of Gemini's book) and I saw Wendy crying in a corner looking at a picture of me in a revealing cat outfit doing something daring to Natsu's lower half. I looked towards Erza who was holding a copy in front of her face, blushing like crazy.
"I-I didn't know that Natsu and Lucy were into THAT kind of stuff!"
"Yaay! NaLu has gone cannon!" Mira screeched while dancing around holding one of the books close to her chest.
"GEMINI!" I screamed looking at the twins "WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN?"
"Well, since everyone in the spirit world thought it was a great success, we decided to give everyone in your guild a copy!" They said in unison.
"Oh my Lucy! I didn't know you were so bold!" I turned and saw Cana waving a picture of me, handcuffed to a bed, in my face. "So tell me, did you already do these things with Natsu or are you still fantasizing?"
"None of it is real!" I screamed trying to destroy the 'evidence' of my unpureness.
I then heard Nastu talking to me. "Hey Luce?" He said in a calm voice. I turned around to face him, sweating like an animal that sweats a lot. "What does BDSM mean?"
"Argh!" I screamed. I then summoned Cancer and ordered him to shred all of the copies.
"But baby!" He exclaimed "You look so good in that crab outfit..." He didn't have time to finish because I Lucy kicked him back to the spirit world.
'Star dress, Cancer form!'

I then started running around the bar, tearing down every single sheet of paper that Gemini had produced

I then went back to my room, exasperated, and fell onto the bed.
When I summon you back Gemini, you'd better be prepared!