CHAPTER 19

We land at the airport few hours before sunset. We all grab our bags and head out.

A middle aged men walks up to us once he spoted us.

" Welcome to south Africa mr and mrs.hussan," he says to mother and father-in-law. Then he turns to look at me.

" and you ms.Nadia, it is a pleasure to meet you," the men says.

" just Nadia will be fine and it is a pleasure to meet you too" i say. He smiles and nods.

" shall we head to the hotel now?" The men says to all of us and says.

" lead the way mr.khan," dad says.

The drive to the hotel was a long one but the beautiful scenery outside made it feel worth it.

The hotel looks so luxurious with its breathtaking decorations and how big it is. We walk to the reception desk for the keys and the woman behind it hands us two keys.

" wait two keys?...but we asked for 3 rooms," Zaid says.

" i am sorry sir but at this time of the month we usually have visitors from all over and we try to book as many people as we can...the hotel is full and we managed to save two of the most luxurious rooms here for you," the woman says.

" its alright, thank you," mom says. " Zaid you and Nadia just have to share a room,"

What she says shocks me. I look at Zaid who is also looking at me. His expression is hard to read and his eyes are cold as always. After few seconds of us just stareing into each others souls, he just shrugs, grabs his bag nd walks away. I think i saw a hint of smirk forming on his lips but it just might be in my mind.

Greaattt. Can things get any more awkward?