Jennifer

Jennifer's P.O.V

Good Lord I fucking hate since who is the idiom who thought that having that subject in school was a good idea. I just don't get this stupid subject Phoenix always did though when ever he explained something to me he did it in such a way that I would get it in no time. As soon as I thought about my brother guilt spread through my heart like wild fire it's been over 4 years since I've seen him and not a day goes by when I haven't thought of him, is he ok, is he happy or even alive? I'm a horrible sister and person for all the pain I caused him and I wouldn't blame him if he never forgave me I mean shit I'll probably never forgive myself.

I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my jeans and it was from Sara. When I read the message I swear that my heart stopped, it read "you'r not gonna believe this but Phoenix is back an he can see" what how can he see? Did he get some kind of operation on his eyes or something? Those were the thoughts running through my head the whole class along with dark thoughts of him hating me not wanting me in his live, I mean I wouldn't blame him after all the pain I inflicted on him but it doesn't mean that the thought if him not wanting me in his live or not wanting to see me or talk to me hurt any less. As excited and happy I was to know he was back I was also terrified of what he would say or do, I mean I know he changed I heard the chatter of the students about what he did to Jack which surprised me Jack is the strongest and best fighter in our pack and for Phoenix to beat the shit outbid him with such ease tells me that he is skilled beyond anything anyone could imagine. Where did he learn all that and is fighting the only thing he learns I'm his time away? A part of me wants to know the other is scared because he has changed, has he changed so much that he wouldn't be afraid of using those skills to hurt me, back than he would never hit a girl, has that changes too?