News

So it's been 3 weeks 5 days 17 hours 49 minutes and 33 seconds since my meeting with the Alpha of the pack and since than Sara still hasn't said more than a few sentences to me defiantly nothing about her regret for rejecting me which kind of pisses me off but I'm just as stubborn as she is so I guess one of us will have to make the first move. Jennifer on the other hand apologized profusely and has been making amends, and I forgave her than again I forgave them both a long time ago, I just want an apology, and for them to make amends and since Jennifer has done so our relationship has started to get better she's acting like a sister should now. Anyway last night I got a phone call from Frank saying that Alpha Stone has contacted the Watchers to train the pack, and of course Frank told him he'll send his best team meaning my brothers along with they're mates, Victoria, and myself. Since I grew up in the pack I know the territory along with they're strengths and weaknesses. The only reason why he is sending Vikki is because he doesn't want me to do any physical training just give directions and supervise. He says I need to heal, even thought I'm all healed but you know how parents are they always worry. So my team is scheduled to arrive next week, and I'm kind of worried because they are my family so they know everything that happened with the pack so they will most likely try to kill every last one of them, shit I need to keep my eye on them.

Author's note

  Hey guys I'm sorry for the long wait this is a bit of a short chapter, I wrote it on my lunch break at work I'll try to upload 2 more tonight. I titled this chapter as news because that's what it us just news in what's been going on since the meeting with the Alpha. The next chapter will be titled  jealousy.