Cosy Coop

• Dedicated to Zani

Cosy Coop

Humans are obsessed with their houses. They are always changing the carpets and decorating that walls. Within reason, you can be house proud too. Do not allow your straw to sit still or remain fresh for too long; the humans will be happy to change it regularly anyway.

A comfortable perch is essential, so train the human put their decor skills to use by making a new perch. They must bear certain things in mind, after all you want a nice place to sleep;

-Is it comfy?

-Is it too thick?

-Is it to narrow?

-Can you snuggle up to your partner on it?

Humans like to have a well stocked food cupboard and fridge. Do not let them clean your coop/shed out to regularly. Earwigs, Woodlice and other creepy crawlies gather up over a period of time and provide you a lovey snack, there are best eaten when having a night in.

Humans like a nice soft bed, so they must perpere you a nice nesting box to lay your eggs in. Refuse to co-operate with any egg laying duties until you are comfy.

Windows aren't needed (because you do not share the humans nasty habit of staring from behind the curtains at the neighbours), good ventilation is important though.

Refuse to come out of your coop/shed if there is snow on the ground. Wait until the human has laid a nice carpet of bedding or made a clear trail with their feet before you can venture out.