Opinions

I have opinions.

I mean, everyone does, unless we're living in the Matrix and I don't know about it--which I wouldn't know if I am or not until I start bending spoons with my mindpower.

I have been told that I have very strong opinions--which is true. There are things that are right and wrong. There are things I agree with, and things that I don't agree with. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. Sometimes it's the other way around.

I don't want to offend anyone. In fact, that's the thing I least want to do. But be warned--if you continue on with this, then you may get offended. Most of the stuff I will post is harmless little thing, video games, music, and whatnot.

However, there are a few things that nag on me that I feel I need to get out. That's where some easily-offended person may get offended.

So let me stop all of you right there. All of those I just mentioned, just stop. Just stop.

If you are going to get wrapped around the axle about what I have to say, then I'll just stop you there. Don't.

Back to the intro...

I don't want to call this a "rant" book. I'd like to say that it's more of a "blog" book.

But, eh. Call it whatever. I'm calling it a blog-ish thing though.

One of my favorite quotes I've heard--

"Everyone is allowed an opinion, however wrong they may be."

I really don't know who said that first, but I'm using it. Heck, my whole family uses it.

So yah. Read on if you want. Read on if you don't want. Put the book down and never touch it again. Whatever trips your trigger or however it's said.

These are my opinions.