A random tag

The first of many... you have been warned.

And tagged by Cross-Warrior

Have you ever...

Broken a bone:  Way to jinx me, Cross.

No, not yet I haven't, although I'm challenging this with a combination of hockey and falling on concrete on a regular basis.

I have pretty much destroyed my knee before though. Sprained it, and then fell on it enough it pulled me out of skating for a year or so.

Cried yourself to sleep: Probably when I was a baby XD.

I mean, I've cried, stopped, and gone to sleep before, but I haven't actually cried myself to sleep. Don't like crying anyway, so I try to be an emotionless rock most of the time.

Been arrested: Oh yeah, loads of times.

It doesn't normally happen from rolling doubles three times, although that has been the reason probably about four times. It's normally because I pick up my little gray yorkie dog and move it one too many spaces so it lands on a police officer's face, and apparently the rules say not to do that bc jail is immediate.

And then rolling doubles to get out is impossible. I just pay the $50. It doesn't matter much anyway. All it takes to get it back is for someone to pay me rent for Boardwalk, and the $200 for passing 'go' really makes up for it.

Felt lonely: As hard as I try, I ain't no robot, so uh yeah.

Been depressed: Ok, so this is a hard one. I have not been depressed to the point of depression. It's not something I've ever dealt with. There have been one or two days I have been sad, let something someone said affect me in a way it shouldn't, or been WAY too caught up in doubts about things, but I wouldn't call it "depressed", necessarily.

Maybe me fixating and over dramatizing stuff though.

What's your...

Birthday: Somewhere between January 1st and December 31st.

Not specific enough? Tough beans.

Biggest fear: Not really dying, but... erg. It's hard to explain. Nothingness, pretty much. There being literally nothing. You could say not going to Heaven and going to Hell.

And people leaving me for no reason (and that has come from a series of people leaving, so.)

Dream job: Not an author, actually. I like writing, but wouldn't want to make my living off it. Maybe just some of my living.

I've wanted to be a coach for about 10 years now, actually. For figure skating. I was at the age to be able to get certified to teach literally right before the rink near me closed. I helped out with Learn to Skate for two years before that (as a student teacher. I was volunteering).

In the months since starting hockey, I've helped out at a Learn to Play session too (it was called something else, but close enough). That's what made me decide to want to coach them too. I'd do any age category, but the older they are the meaner I'd be.