Another Random Tag

SO.

This is a 13 questions tag, where I was asked 13 questions, must answer them in any way possible by rule of dragon, and then get to tag 13 more people to answer 13 of my questions. So this'll be fun.

Tagged by Cross-Warrior

1- Why are you reading/were you reading my replies?

'Cause I'm nosey and I like finding out what people say.

2- L or A?

Uh..?

A I guess because the people who I ninja read their answers said A is good.

What does this mean, exactly? I be confused.

3- You are only able to read one more story (fanfic or book or manga or whatever) u til you can't read anything again. What do you read?

That is a horrifying thought.

Not to sound weird or anything, but I'd read the Bible. If "not being able to read anything again" means I'd be going blind, I'd take out something that'd let me write down specific verses that stand out to me for all kinds of different situations in Braille, that way when I need to hear one or read one, all I'd have to do is feel it. Also, because different people take different meanings off verses, an I wouldn't want something interpreted strangely to me by the person reading it. I could read it for myself and interpret the meaning of the words how I "hear" them.

And if "not being able to read anything again" means I'd be DEAD, then definitely the Bible.

4- What is you least favorite character from anything?

OMG. So. Many. So hard to choose.

And also my brain just blanked too.

Least favorite character depends on what book/movie/show I'm watching or reading at that particular moment.

5- Who is your favorite author and why?

I don't have one specific favorite author. While I may like one thing the person writes, it doesn't normally mean I like all things.

So, I like Veronica Roth's style of the writing and her stories, but I'm not a huge fan of her newer books.

Hiromu Arakawa's manga have been an absolute favorite of mine, but I haven't read much more of her things.

Bram Stoker's Dracula hits the list of fav. books, but again, that's the only thing he's written I've read.

Ok, so there is Rin Chupeco. So far, I've read pretty much all her books and liked every single one. Her style is different, as well as what she bases each of her things on.

6- Who is you favorite Wattpad writer and why?

Anyone who can come up with a cool story that can be followed. So, if I've read and voted on any of your books on here, you'd be a favorite (typed to whoever is reading this).

7- Say you won five million dollars. What do you do?

And build an ice rink to offer lessons to kids. Once I know how much will keep it going, I'll donate the rest to family members and people who need it.

8- What is your favorite class?

Warlock.

Oh wait. Not talking Destiny?

For school classes, I like English. Music would be on there, but it's more of a way of life than a class. Same goes for PE. I do sports when I'm not playing the piano or dying in school.

9- Say you could only eat one more thing for the rest of your life. What would it be?

Food, obviously.

Okay, okay. Answer the question, Noa.

My heart says peppermint patties, but my brain asks if there's anything that provides all the stuff that keeps people going.

10- Would you rather burp or hiccup continually for a minute?

Considering I've actually hiccuped for over a minute before, hiccup.

Besides, burping for a minute means breathing out for a minute which means not breathing in for a minute which probably means discomfort in the breathing realm.

11- Avatars the Last Airbender or Legend of Korra?

AVATAR.

Definitely Avatar.

Avatar is awesome.

Korra is less awesome. Korra is angst-y.

12- How did we meet?

I think it was through a bookclub you were running that was called the "WAClub" or something. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure I'd found you before that and was being a ninja.

13- Why are you my friend?

Cuz. Friendship is weird. People find random people and it's like Pokemon. "I choose you!"

You're cool. Dats why.

Le questions:

Let's see if I can make a theme.

1- Out of all your books, which is your favorite/ are you most proud of and why? (it can be a series of books or just one specific one)

2- What inspired you to write that book/series?

3- Now I've asked about the book, what made you start writing?

Ok, theme just ain't happening.

4- Favorite book/show?

5- Least favorite book/ show and why?

6- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

7- Why?

9- What would your hero name be?

10- Any nemesis for your hero?

11- Did you notice I skipped eight?

12- Any sidekicks for your hero?

13- Can't y'all tell I'm in a superhero mood?

14- Is this an extra question or not?

Le tags:

JordanH1999
GreggTheGrimReaper
autumn_sunfire
wisteriaflower
Cross-Warrior

@ anyone else who wants to because I don't think I know 13 different people.