Tagged!

I was tagged by wisteriaflower to answer these questions. (This outta be interesting😂)

1. Favorite Song- NOOO! Don't ask me that! I can't answer it! Uhm... I've got... five that come to me immediately.

In no particular order:

Priceless by King and Country
Game On by Disciple
Monster by Skillet
The River by Jordan Feliz
10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman

(Bet you're regretting asking that question now😂)

2. Favorite Sport- Yay! I can answer this one! Figure skating and ballet. (Yes, people. Ballet is a sport.)

3. Favorite Band- *facepalm.* Favorite song? Favorite band? Ugh! I can't answer these! 😂

Erm...

Disciple, Skillet, Decyfer Down

4. Favorite show- Doctor Who, Agents of S.H.E.I.L D, The Flash, Arrow, Face Off, Batman the Animated Series.

Oh! And Dollhouse and Firefly.

5. Favorite Movie- Well, my first thought is The Avengers and the tv edited version of The Matrix (so that I don't hear them curse their heads off). Then I  remember the few movies that I can watch back to back and never get tired of. So, The Avengers, TV edit of The Matrix, Pirates of the Caribbean (all of 'em), Despicable Me (both), The Lego Movie, Megamind, Star Wars: A New Hope, Serenity.

6. Favorite Color- Blue. All shades. Especially if it's the shark-infested-waters blue, minus the sharks.

7. Favorite Food- Yes.

8. Favorite Drink- Mountain Dew, Code Red Mountain Dew, Cherry Sprite, and really sweet tea. (Explains some of my weirdness, right?)

9. Favorite Game- Phone game? Ingress. (Go resistance!) Favorite non-Phone game? I'll have to go with the ones I've played recently. Injustice, DC vs. Mortal Kombat, Destiny, and the first three arcade-style Mortal Kombat games without fatalities. (Except Scorpion. His is just awesome.) Any Lego game.

10. Tag 15 people. (Haha.)

GreggTheGrimReaper

JordanH1999

cleverwren

tranquilstars

Jojo_the_Rad_Penguin

sophie_922

KarooGirl

Sprinkles_7

NadiaStrydom

chezzlito

WritersStruggle

SmallBobInc

Cross-Warrior

rickrodan1000p

theconsultingwriter2

firerose11

Ok, so maybe that sarcastic "haha" at the end wasn't needed. I managed to somehow thing of fifteen (possibly over, I didn't keep track) people.

Have fun guys!