Bonus Short

Hello lovelies! So you all maybe wondering what this is about! Well, I was tagged by the lovely evethespy from OfficialBooksGalore for their GILbert prompt, in which it has to be under 2000 characters or less, and contain the genre, item, and location listed. This week, it's Humor, and a Poké Ball and the school library! If you've read my tag chapter, you know Siena likes Pokémon, so I'd thought I'd give this a try! Thanks for tagging me!

"No no no!" I screamed at the laptop screen. "Stop it!"

"Hey!" Dylan rushed in, his hair sticking up like he had stuck his finger in a light socket. "What the hell is going on?"

"Well right now, Ash is acting stupider than Rita Skeeter and Donald Trump combined, so I'm sitting here, suffering in silence and secondhand embarrassment."

"That's nice." He said dryly. "I actually thought something important was going on."

I gaped at him in utter confusion. "What? Pokémon is very important, I'd think."

"How?"

I started hitting him with one of the couch pillows. "Ow! Ow! Siena, what the hell?"

"How dare you say Pokémon isn't very important. It's shaped society like it is today!"

"Yeah, and other, less important things, like World War II, The Civil War, the invention of the internet."

I stared at him for a few minutes before raising my finger and said, "Pokémon," pressing him right in the middle of his firm-which I tried very hard to ignore- chest.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the laptop, switching the show to Doctor Who.

"Hey!" I said. I climbed over him and tried, but he wrapped a hand around my legs and jerked me back, hitting my head on the leg of the couch. "OW!" Unfortunately, what ended up happening was the both of us, crashing into the row of computers on the desks and sending them sprawling to the floor and us in the middle of them, in a stunningly compromising position.

I tag:

@Roonil_Wazlib13  

ReaderWrite246

perfervid