Part 1

YU JEON

The sound of the bell echoed throughout the gigantic hallway that signals all the students that all the classes has been dismissed. I grabbed my school bag and quickly exited the room.

"Finally!" I chirped stretching my arms wide in the air. I walked faster that it seems like I'm already running at the moment I sense that someone's following me causing me turn around.

"Mother fuc-!" I wasn't able to finish my sentence due to the familiar face that welcomed me, Taehyung.

I heaved out a sigh of relief throwing him a glare while nervously palming my chest,"Yah! You scared me!" I spoke giving a smack on his arm.

"Yah Yu Jeon~ah don't you know how much I missed you?" He whined while rubbing off the pang of pain by his palm.

"Aish -- this! Yah paboya~ stop whining like a kid!" I spat out of annoyance.

He then pulled me embracing into a hug popping out a question on me, "how was your day anyway?" I chuckled, this guy never fails to amuse me he was really the kind of friend I could ever wish for.

"Nothing's new I just stay quiet all the time. Because I hate having a conversation with everybody." I responded nonchalantly, prodding him away to the other side of the wall.

I fixed my composure as I straighten my uniform that puckered through the hug.

"Uhm. How about I walk you home to lessen your stress!" he insisted together with a flirty wink drawn on his face.

Aigoo- this guy has his own flirting way.

"No, I can walk alone also I don't need a stress reliever." I said pushing him more. "You're just giving me more stress that I already have, Taehyung."

His smile faltered but it went back split seconds after.

"It's already dark and dangerous outside. You sure you won't regret rejecting my offer?" He questioned with a slight mocking tone.

"No," I bluntly answered still pushing him away, "there might be a vampire and attack you it's your choice." said Taehyung, smirked stretched on his lips.

"Okay, okay, whatever, now go." I pushed him one last time where he finally gave up raising his both hands in the air as an act of surrendering.

"Fine take care okay. Go straight home, do not go anywhere." He supposed as we bid a goodbye to each other and head myself out.

TAEHYUNG

I grasped my hair in frustration, She didn't allow me to walk her home.

"Aish Taehyung could you even protect her!" I said while continuously hitting my head. Doubting and interrogating myself.

Yu Jeon was my childhood friend we grew up together.

we're like magnets she's the positive piece and I'm the negative piece, a magnet that is attracted in one another and cannot be repelled.

She confided all her problems, secrets, favorites, but I was so unfair there was only one thing she doesn't know about me.