part 14

YU JEON

"You're so noisy."

I know that voice it was Jimin's voice. Who did you expect it to be?

He was carrying a food and I guess it is for me?

"You again? Jimin I thought you'd changed! Why did you get me?!" I asked as I was hoping for a valid answer from him. He didn't answer as usual he's always like this but this time his eyes, I can't see any emotions on his eyes.

It was very dark and dangerous his glare was piercing through my sleeping soul.

"Okay fine! Stop this game! Stop playing with me!"I was about to stand up when he pulled out a chain on his pocket.

He walk closer to me as he put the plate of food on the side table and he grab my wrist.

"What are you d-doing?" I murmured, "You're not going anywhere. You understand?" Jimin coldly uttered while chaining my hand on the headboard.

Me on the other hand was shocked by how cold his voice right now, I can't do anything to argue back because the tone of his voice were different from the previous one when he's trying to suck my blood.

He then get the food and grab a spoonful of rice, "eat." He commanded, his voice held authority and power as if he was planning something heinous within his head if ever you held your defiance,

Jimin point the spoonful of rice in front of my mouth while he was coldly and boringly looking into my frightened eyes.

"I can feed myself you do-", I was unable to continue my sentence as Jimin strongly grabbed my chin.

"Eat." He repeated as he once again put the spoonful of rice in front of my mouth with close and daring proximity.

I stubbornly sealed my mouth tightly and formed it into thin line as jimin felt what I did. He held my chin tighter that made me to winced in pain. My mouth made an "o" shape where Jimin took the opportunity to enter the spoon inside my mouth.

After he make sure that I swallowed the food he put he then released my chin from his grasps.

"That's good, be a good girl and I'll be good to you. Be a bad girl and I know you know what you are up to." He lovingly said but it sounds like he's giving me a warning.

A daunting voice echoed through my mind and ears, as I stare to him with begging eyes, a warning where you wouldn't dare to defy.

"I'll set you free once I'm sure that you are not going to leave me again I will let you meet your friends, I will let you meet Taehyung but that's only going to happen when I already and officially own you." Jimin added.

He smoothly pat my head as he saw a tear drop from my eyes.

Taehyung-ssi help me..

Jimin proceeds to feed me again as I can't stop my tears from falling from the thought that I have no choice but to stay with jimin.

That whatever I do I couldn't and wouldn't escape anymore.

I love you Taehyung-ssi.

Please.. Please take me away from here.
...

TAEHYUNG

Taehyung-ssi.. Taehyung-ssi help me!

I quickly flicked my eyes open as I was having a very bad dream. A nightmare a terrible nightmare.

I breathlessly sat up, I wiped my cold sweat on my face using my palms, I closed my eyes and put my hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat while hardly gasping for air.

"Yu Jeon ah where are you?" I stupidly asked myself as if he knows from himself the answer to my unanswerable questions.

I felt embittered together with a laugh, a bitter laugh for myself as I was very stupid to once again leave her alone.

"Taehyung-ssi.." I look at the door where Yoongi hyung is standing, while sadly looking at me.

His eyes held mixed emotions, sadness and hesitation.

Maybe, I am really emotionally fucked up right now that I didn't even notice Yoongi hyung's presence and how he opened my door.

"do you have a problem you didn't eat anything since yesterday you went back here, you even reject the human blood we offer to you so what is it?" Yoongi hyung worriedly asked as you can clearly see it through his beautiful cold eyes.

I clenched my jaw as I remember everything that happened last night.

Yesterday night I tiredly went back to our home, I was crying really hard that time while telling them the whole story.

They asked me to join them for dinner and even offered me a glass of a fresh human blood I rejected it all and went upstairs.

All I could remember that time is that I felt really weak, a single blow of wind could stagger me down and I couldn't even breathe properly my heart beats really fast, wanting to be caged out from my chest, wanting to be freed and find its way on its own.

my vision were blur as everything slowly went black while lastly hearing their faint voice asking if I'm okay.

I pulled myself back into reality, a cruel reality where I want it to be long gone as I want to bury those memories and wanting Yu Jeon to be back here as if nothing had happen.

"Where is she? Where's Yu Jeon?!" I rudely asked as I threw a pillow on him, he only looked at me using his still worried eyes.

He knows what I'm going through right now and I know he saw how I continuously blaming myself from Yu Jeon's disappearance.

"I-I know I'm pathetic I know I'm a jerk! But please don't look at me with those pitiful eyes of yours. how can I be able to find her when even you guys will look at me like that as if I don't have any chance left to see her again!" I yelled at him as sob racked my body, shoulder slagged down, he cautiously walk closer to me as if the steps he was making will end his dear life.

As if he's walking closer to a dangerous monster in front of him.

Yoongi hyung slowly embraced me and began to speak, "stop crying like a kid Taehyung-ssi be a man. Don't you worry everything is going to be alright, stop blaming yourself it wasn't your fault. We're not even blaming you we understand you we're here and we are going to help you." He then try to sooth me down by him slowly rubbing his palm on my back.

Liar. I wish you really meant what you had said I hope you guys will be my source of strength again.

But this wasn't the time to trust you guys because I only have myself and how can I trust other people if I couldn't even trust very own self right now.

"No.." I said as I shake my head from disapproval, "she's not safe! We don't even know where she is. You guys don't even know where she is!" I added as I rudely stood up and broke free from his uncomfortable embrace.

"It's not going to be alright she's in danger. She's being alone again, she's sad again and it's all because of me!" I shouted and ran out of my room.

He tried to stop me by calling out my name but I gave no attention to him.

I need to find her I need to see her.

Yu Jeon ah where are you?

----------------------
AN: next chapter will be having a very big time gap kya~

I hope you understand this chapter! :)