Part 3

JIMIN

I walked to my bedroom leaving Yu Jeon alone in the table. I was about to change when I heard her phone rang.

I quickly changed my clothes and discarded the old one, I headed directly to the kitchen after I finished, when I reached the kitchen I heard her talking to someone on her phone.

I urged myself and walked towards her direction and asked her who she was having a conversation with.

She answered, "Taehyung?" my eyes widened the second I heard his name. Taehyung is one of my closest friend.

I wonder why Taehyung didn't tell me that he has a "girl" friend. Of course I'm his best friend. I have the right to know.

I quickly grabbed her phone out of her hand and walk outside the house.

--
I discussed everything to Taehyung and decided to discuss the other things that happened in his house. He said that he will tell me, how he met Yu Jeon, and he will explain what kind of relationship they have.

After that we exchanged goodbyes and see you later to each other and hang it up quickly.

I went inside the house to be welcomed by Yu Jeon sleeping peacefully on the couched, lips agape and hair tangled.

Tiptoeing towards her- I bent  down just enough to get a good view of her beautiful face.

"You make me feel alive again," I whispered, slowly caressing her soft cheeks with my thumb.

After a few minutes of memorizing her face, her head slowly twitched, a sign that she's already awake.

I quickly removed my thumb from her cheeks. I cleared my throat and looked directly to her eyes. She quickly sat up and feigned a cough.

"J-jimin?" She asked in a faint soft voice. I smirked, sitting beside her.

I wrapped my hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer to me  together with leaning closer on her ear as I whisper some few words.

"oh-, I think little princess deserves a punishment doesn't she?"

She quickly removed my hand on her shoulder and shook her hands in front of my face as a sign of disagreeing.

"A-ani, I'm sorry m-master I forgot." I chuckled at her cuteness then stood up.

As I heaved a sigh cracking my bones in a relaxing way before looking back to her, "Fine, I'll let you get out from the hook this time. Hm-? Master has something important to discuss to that Taehyung guy. Don't worry it won't take long." I said and kissed her forehead.

YU JEON

I decided to take a shower because I'm still wearing my dirty uniform. I stood up and went to his closet to get some old clothes then went to the bathroom.

While looking at the bathroom mirror, I touched the bite mark I saw earlier, I winced in pain.

"Who made this?" I questioned myself and wiped the barely formed tears within my eyes.

I cleaned myself and walked out of the bathroom. I went to his bedroom and threw myself to his cozy bed.

I pulled the blanket up to my body lending a great help as I quickly felt myself falling slowly into my nice slumber.

***************

JIMIN

When I reached Taehyung's house, I quickly went in front of his door and continuously rang the doorbell as many as I pleased.