part 13

JIMIN

after they left and went to their own way, I followed them after 5 minutes so that it wouldn't be so obvious.

I am deathly serious about getting my Yu Jeon back and there is no way she will stay with you Kim Taehyung.

I also have a plan..

A plan which is easy to do, a piece of fucking cake.
....

THIRD PERSON

Yu Jeon fell into Jimin's arm as Jimin carefully carry Yu Jeon towards his car. He gently place yu jeon beside him and buckled her seatbelt he hurriedly shoved the key into the ignition and start the engine as he was avoiding to be caught by Taehyung he now roared the car to life.

Jimin is still wearing his poker face while driving and until they reached one of Jimin's house.

He pushed his car towards his garage as he peer his eyes at the unconscious girl beside him and began to speak.

"You're driving me crazy you're making it hard for me to let you go pabo~" and once again he place his hand underneath Yu Jeon's legs and one to support his back and carefully transfer her in to his house.

...

JIMIN

This is the only way I can get Yu Jeon all by myself this is the only way I can get all I want and lastly, this is the only way to get her away from Taehyung.

I gently laid Yu Jeon upon my cozy bed, I grabbed the hem of her shirt as I pulled it up with chary afterwards I unbuttoned the locks of her short and quickly change her clothes before I discard the old one.

It is very hard for me to be around Yu Jeon but I need to.

I am starting to fall in love with her.

And of course I am not going to ruin Taehyung and I's friendship just for an undeserving girl.

I am her owner and there is no one who can claim her as their's except from me and me only.

After I dressed Yu Jeon up I covered her with a blanket and softly kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight baby girl." With that I turned off the light and left the room.

...

TAEHYUNG

After I found someone to help us I quickly went up to where our car is being stocked.

When I reached my car I saw no one inside of it and its door were widely open.

My heart began to accelerate as such worries starts to dawn upon me.

Yu jeon was not there and that only meant one thing and it means that there's something bad that might happen to her this is all my fault I left her.

"Shit! Where is she?! Yu jeon ah?!" I screeched throughout the empty forest as I received my own voice, echoed in return, A curse after curse and obviously nothing happened.

I asked them if they can quickly fixed my car so I could find Yu Jeon. It is already dark and dangerous for Yu Jeon to walk alone.

After they fixed my car I quickly thanked them and also pay them for their kindness.

The time that they left I quickly start my car engine and was ready to search for her and roared my car to life.

I will search every road I'm passing through just to find you Yu Jeon-ah.

please wait for me.

.....

2 hours- I searched for two hours and yet I see no trace not even a shadow of Yu Jeon.

"Yu jeon-ah where are you?" I asked myself as I feel very tired at the same time I feel down.

"Please be safe Yu Jeon-ah and Please don't leave me like this."

YU JEON

The sun is shining brightly and it is the reason why I woke up.

I touched my head as I feel a bit of pain on it.

What happen?

I looked around and I realized that I wasn't on my own room nor Taehyung's room.

I started to feel nervous as I know this isn't good and also..

I looked down and examine my own clothes as it was replaced with unfamiliar ones.

I DON'T REMEMBER CHANGING MY CLOTHES!

"AH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE HELP!" I yell and yell until I heard a familiar dark hoarse voice.

"You're so noisy"

.....................

A/N: kyaa a boring chapter huhu :(