part 12

TAEHYUNG

We finished 3 movies in 5 hours and obviously it was 5:50 now and Yu Jeon was sleeping in my shoulder. I giggled from the thought that she was the one who suggested to have a movie marathon but she slept in the midst of it.

She could have told me that she wants to sleep though.

I looked at Jimin and of course his eyes were fixed on me and Yu Jeon.

Jimin's eyes were hooded and was guard by tall walls protecting his very own emotions but a wee of jealousy was carved within it.

You were a vampire and I know you killed to live but you're not a murderer but you look one now.

I didn't looked back for that long as I faintly cocked Yu Jeon's shoulder as she groggily flicked her eyes open and sat up.

"Yu jeon-ah wake up we need to go home now, you can continue to rest at home hm?" I whispered to her and she hummed as a response.

She looked at her surrounding as she was trying to get a focus vision when she was settled she stood up and we bid a goodbye to them when it was Jimin's turn she cleared her throat and said,

"goodbye Jimin~ah" Jimin glared at her and said in a cold tone,"don't say goodbye this is not the last time you're going to see me." He slyly smirked as I nonchalantly peer my eyes at him.

I cut it off as I retreat it back to I to Yu Jeon before I hoarsely spoke,"Yu Jeon kaja." Yu jeon seems scared by Jimin's words as she nod slowly and reluctantly went out the house with me.

I thought Yu Jeon and Jimin was in good condition right now but, Jimin suddenly change. Why?

He is weird in his own way.

Does he really want Yu Jeon that bad?.

YU JEON

I sensed danger dawned upon me and left me to ponder in Jimin's word. He is really a bipolar guy, he   changed in a fleet, he was fine yesterday but as the world tilt and circulate around its own axis Jimin's attitude shifted.

I need to get ready I have to walk along this dangerous path. I need to face this, I need to fight to be able to survive.

But there is always a one question caged in my mind,

why can't I fight when he's in front of me. When they are in front of me

I know that Jimin is a vampire but Taehyung-ah you said that you are my best friend but it feels like I don't know the real you, the real personalities you and your friends have.

"Eh? Yu Jeon-ah you fine there?" Taehyung cuts me off of my reverie and was now particularly waving his hands in front of my face, "ah I am. I was just really..-really tired ye~tired" I nervously said as I know that I am doubting about him whereas he pulled the gear lever and continued to roar the car to life.

.......

We're in the amidst of the road. to be specific In the middle of our way.

The moon shines halfway of the road as it was fuzzy due to the clouds which muffled some of its part as the others starts to dissipate along the wind, making the road eerie as the way we are passing through is full of trees. it looks like it was a forest.

I was about to close my eyes and rest since we traveled too far now. But to be honest I feel uncomfortable, for why, I don't know the reason why.

Unfortunately our car came to its halt and Taehyung groan in disappointment smacking the steering wheel in process as an act of mad behavior.

"Why- what happen?" I curiously asked, him on the other hand. didn't give me a single look and said,"Yu Jeon ah wait for me here okay? I'll ask for help I will come back in a few minutes don't even dare to step a foot out of this car." I nod as he hurriedly went out the car leaving me alone in this dark road.

It looks very creepy as it was surrounded with trees and you can't hear anything but the sound of trees dancing with each other while the cold wind is continuously blowing.

"Aish curse you car you broke in a very wrong time!" I retorted as I sat down quietly in the car and I patiently wait for Taehyung to come.

Geeze this is creeping me out.

.....

20 minutes have passed for Taehyung who left just to ask for help. He didn't came back and and he freakin' said he will be back in few minutes and swear to god that I am freaking worried for him.

what if. If something bad happen to him? What should I do now?

I went out the car because I am planning to find him. I don't care if it is dangerous out there no one can stop me because I'm worried!

I looked around as I couldn't see anything clearly because it was dark not until a car stop behind ours.

I curiously look at it and at the same time cautiously walk closer to it. As I am busy looking at the car and to the person who is inside of it. I felt a uncomfortable presence behind me.

I'm about to turn around when someone cover my nose with a handkerchief.

I tried to fight and struggle out of his grasp but he was way stronger than me. Whoever it was curse you and how dare you, an unfamiliar perfume clogged within my nose as dizziness slowly and cautiously ate me out till darkness consumed me out of life.

My vision completely went into a blur and as a last drop of tear fell from my eyes.

"Taehyung~" I uttered weakly as I fell into a strong an unfamiliar arm behind me.

THIRD PERSON

Yu Jeon fell from the unknown man's arm.

"I told you. This was not the last time we're going to see each other. Darling"

The unknown man said and smirked as his hand slowly clenched crumpling the handkerchief he used to the poor girl in his hand.

"You're not going to mention that name ever again because from now on you will stay with me."

"Forever"
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

A/N: okay what's happening?