Part 17

YU JEON

"I think you guys were having a very serious problem here so I'm gonna leave first okay? Jagiya I'll leave you two for a while," Jimin spluttered as he kissed me then winked at me after, this is bad is he planning to get me killed by Taehyung right now?

Now that there's only three of us left I can't now deny the tension that hung in the air the time that Jeulri excused herself also and left us for us to have a nice conversation about our problem, it wasn't the only thing that caused my heart to beat uncontrollably fast, it is also because Taehyung's wrist clenched tighter and tighter every second,

I averted my eyes to the floor as I can't look directly into his flaming eyes as I was regretting everything, I didn't plan to leave him at first,

An unexpectedly tears starts to drip down my cheeks,

"I want to hear your explanation, why did you left me?" Taehyung asked in his hostile tone as he's also trying to calm himself from severe madness.

"I don't really want to leave you Taehyung but I was forced to, and that time I-I'm starting to love Jimin, I'm starting to accept him," I thought as salty tears continue to stream down but my lips remain zipped and kept that thought to myself,

"I-I have no specific reason why I-I left you." I stuttered out and averted my eyes to our surrounding as I couldn't stop my tears from streaming down

"KIM YU JEON!" Taehyung shouted as he seized my wrists and pin me on the wall, "you're lying! Tell me you're lying! you have your own reason, y-you left me Yu Jeon with a valid reason.." Taehyung muttered between his sobs,"you left me."

His grip starts to loosen as he continue to cry while looking at the floor avoiding my stare as if he's hiding his face to me, "Taehyung.." I uttered in concern as I was about to pull my wrist to hold his cheeks but he seized my wrist again and glare angrily to me.

He lean in and nibbled my ear, his breath hits my neck making me cautious enough for his next move.

"You did this to me, you let me suffer you killed me, you killed the Taehyung you knew before and it's time for you to suffer." He whispered as I can feel his smirk,

             ^^~~^^

Yu jeon tried to pull her wrist out of Taehyung's grip but Taehyung only tightened his grip more.

"Taehyung, No, this wasn't you please stop-" yu jeon cadged as she saw Taehyung's eyes slowly turn into crimson red.

"Surprised? I tried everything just to hide this from you but you push me Yu Jeon you let the monster inside me to arouse." Taehyung smirked again as he saw Yu Jeon frightened, "mind to feed this monster?"

Yu jeon can't utter a single word as she was shocked, Taehyung tightened his grip more that it looks like it's impossible now because it was really really tight that it's already hurting Yu Jeon very much.

Taehyung's fangs starts to grow as he tightly closed his eyes, deliciously smelling Yu Jeon's scent.

He tilted his head to have a better view from her neck he licked her neck first before reluctantly dogged his fangs on it, Yu Jeon couldn't do anything but to shut her eyes closed as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Taehyung.." she whispered as the boy continue to suck her blood off, seizing her wrists more and more, holding her on place as he can't now stop tasting every drop of her blood, devouring every drop of her sweet blood hurting her more and more.

Taehyung was carried away by his madness as he can't control his self anymore, the name Yu Jeon doesn't exist to him right now, as Yu Jeon's sweet blood can be seen to the side of his mouth.

'Hurt me more, if that's the only way to ease the pain that I have caused you, if that's the only way for you to forgive me, make me all yours tonight as I can't bear to see you in pain crying, hurting yourself, pretending that you are okay, let's be friends again after this.

Let me see the Taehyung that I once loved, let me see your beautiful smile, I hope this is only a nightmare wake me up Taehyung, embraced me and never let me go again, I'm afraid, I'm afraid..

"Kim Taehyung" she thought as she slowly became unconscious.