Part 25ー FINAL

After 2 years..

YU JEON

It's been two years since the day I last saw Jimin's face I badly want to see if he changed or  perhaps he already forgot  me..

From five years that were together start from the day that he kidnapped me, I realized now that I can't live without him.

I saw a side that I never saw from him before, I saw how caring he was.

That he really cared for me not just because he was a vampire and I am his target only to get blood.

It wasn't, I was wrong, definitely wrong I thought he lied that he loved me but he was telling the truth.

I smiled upon myself erasing all the bad memories I once had.

"Yu Jeon-ah!" I heard a voice calling me causing me to turn around to see Jeulri waving at me, "Yah!" I waved back.

Han Jeulri, Yes, Han Jeulri. Taehyung's girlfriend.

Taehyung knew that there was no space left in my heart 'cause Jimin occupied it all.

He tried his best to love Jeulri, honestly, he already loved her since the day I disappeared.

"Auntie Jeoreen want you to get some tomatoes for dinner!" Jeulri shouted on the other side.

"Stop shouting Jeulri, it's embarrassing!" I shouted back at her causing her to laugh in return I ceased my forehead because I didn't uttered any word that is laughable.

"Ssh- Eonnie don't shout it's embarrassing." Jeulri mocked up as she laughed harder.

"Aish this kid!" I hissed and was about to say more but I saw a guy that caught my attention walked behind her.

It seemed so familiar, I bid my goodbye to her telling her that I will be home together with tomatoes with me.

The moment she disappeared in my sight I immediately followed the guy wearing a black suit.

"Jimin-?" I mumbled as I continued to follow him until I reached the unknown garden it was full of trees.

Leaves continuous to fall caused by the heavy wind that's passing by.

I roamed my eyes the time that the boy instantly disappeared with no trace.

I was preparing myself to leave when suddenly I sensed a presence of unknown behind me.

I turn around quickly to see if someone stalked me or trapped me into their nonsense game.

But it wasn't what I saw this wasn't what I'm expecting, in fact, my eyes grew big and shocked was written all over my face.

I ain't believing my eyes from what I am- I am indeed seeing right now.

I saw the man, the man that I've been longing to see.

From all the agony I felt, from all the tears I shred, from all the sobs I made it was all worth it.

It was worth to wait that I am now- that I could now feel again his hugs and kisses.

I won't gonna feel lonely because he was already here.

"Did you missed me?" He teasingly asked, "I-"

"I'm already here what are you waiting for?"

"Stupid-" I can't contain myself but to cry from happiness indeed it was from happiness and nothing more.

I walked towards him hardly hitting him on the chest with my tiny hands.

He just watched me released all the pain that I felt after all these years.

"Stupid!" I uttered between my quiet sobs. "I thought I have lost you forever you bastard."

"I'm sorry-" he apologized but his voice remained calm.

"Stupid- you're awfully stupid-"

"I'm sorry-if I took so long to come back-"

"Stupid, I thought I would never going to see you again!" I raised my voice placing my head on his chest causing his clothes to be soaked with my wet cheeks.

"I thought-" I was unable to complete my sentence due to the emotions I have right now so instead I continued to cry.

"Sssh- I'm here already hugging, I am here as I promised I came back Yu Jeon-ah-"

"P-please don't leave me again- don't leave me without even saying goodbye- don't leave me like that ever again"

I felt that a smile formed on the his lips not knowing the reason why that he was so happy seeing me crying for missing him this much.

But instead of knowing the reason why, I hugged him tighter never wanting to let him go again, honestly, hearing him chuckled from my childish move helped to soothed me down a bit.

"I promised-" He responded caressing my hair like a five years old baby girl.

"I-" I paused as I remembered how I missed this and now that everything is back to normal.

I won't gonna be afraid to said this to him even a millionth times.

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too Yu Jeon-ah"

He pulled out from my embrace as he slowly held my chin caressing it with his big hand.

He smiled at me together with his eyes curving smilingly.

I've been longing for this and now it's been here in front of me.

I slowly closed my eyes, devouring everything that's happening in this moment.

I felt him enclosed the gap between us by leaning in as I slowly felt his soft lips attached on mine tilting his head to get the best position to kiss me better.

He kissed me passionately not caring if any one could see all that matters that we're now together again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

THE END