Part 24.5

"Jimin-" The poor girl, Yu Jeon muttered under her breath as she was immediately aroused from unconsciousness.

Yu Jeon wandered her eyes to her surroundings only to be greeted by her mother, Jungkook, and Taehyung with her side.

She felt that there was something wrong as an unexpected pain stabbed her heart.

"Why-" She stammered, "why are you guys here standing in front of me with just the three of you.." Yu Jeon uttered, as her anxiety starts to build up, "where's Jimin."

The three stayed silent as Yu Jeon starts to panicked. The girl once again wandered her eyes which she now noticed the collapsed cave beside them.

She shrugged it off pretending that she doesn't get what's happening.

"Did the cat got your tongues? use you're fucking mouth where's Jimin!" Yu Jeon shouted with a voice full of hoarseness.

The three of them became so nervous having no idea on how on earth would they gonna explain the happenings to the young girl in front of them.

"Jimin-" Taehyung got his courage as he tried to spoke, "he- was gone."

"you're lying-" Yu Jeon muttered back bluntly, attempting to make herself strong in this current situation, "tell me you're lying Taehyung-"

"I'm sorry-" Taehyung apologized as he, himself was betrayed by his own, he broke into tears sobbing continuously together with Jungkook.

"No- he can't leave me-" The poor girl breathed deeply just as her salty tears starts to soaked her red cheeks.

"He promised, he promised Taehyung-" Yu Jeon mumbled walking towards the collapsed cave.

She tried to remove each rock that was crashing Jimin's body underneath.

"Yu Jeon-ah stop it," Jeoreen uttered hugging her ranging daughter from the back.

"No! Jimin was here, he was here!" Yu Jeon fought back.

"believe in Jimin's words honey! he will be back and you know it by yourself!" Jeoreen raised her voice as she saw her daughter already losing herself.

The broken girl struggled to be released from her mother's grasp as she was so desperate to see her lover's body.

She can't convince herself that he was gone now. She condemned him for making her fall in love with him when he know it by himself that he will die in the end.

"Stop it Yu Jeon-ah as your mother I can't bear seeing you like this." Jeoreen mumbled softly tears start to form.

Every mothers' weakness was seeing their daughter break into many pieces, seeing their daughter cry, seeing their daughter being hurt and slowly fall from their problems

The pain in Jeoreen's heart didn't stop as her daughter continued to scream her heart out hitting her chest hoping that it could help to erase the agony she feels right now.

"I-" The girl paused breathlessly, " I believe that one day he will be back omma." Yu Jeon uttered between her sobs.

"That's right honey- Jimin needs some time to restore his strength and energy." .Jeoreen reassured, "he will be back."

" but It hurts omma," Yu Jeon uttered, "it's very painful here." The poor girl confessed while continuously hitting her aching heart.

"I believe in him."