Deadeye

Oliver got up and walked outside.
"Now where are we going?" Red said to himself. He followed him to Oliver's truck. Oliver got in and started the truck. Red jumped into the passenger seat. "Red this isn't your fight," Oliver said looking at Red.
"Your not getting rid of me. This is my fight just as much as it is yours."
"We're gonna die."
"Your my friend and besides I like a good gun battle."
"Your coming?"
"I've got no where else to be tonight so, I'm in."
There was knock on the drivers window. It was Seamus. Oliver rolled down the window.
"I'm coming too. I'm not gonna let my two best agents die and it cost too much to train other people," Seamus said. Oliver smiled.
"If we're doing this we're gonna need some weapons and maybe vests," Red said.  Oliver drove back to the Strike building. They got suited up. Oliver had a bulletproof vest on under his black suit. He had a red dress shirt and a black and red tie with a black suit jacket over top. Red and Seamus were wearing the same clothes. Seamus had a belt that had ten grenades strapped on it. Oliver had two 9mm pistols clipped on to his belt and a rifle hung over his shoulder. Red had the same guns on him. They all walked into the room with the table.
"We have five hours until he kills her if he hasn't already," Oliver said.
"Where would he be?" Red asked.
"How about where this all began?"
"The office building?"
"It's still getting rebuilt, so it would be a good hide out. It's away from town," Seamus said looking up the blue prints for the building.
"Right here is where I would keep Someone," Oliver said drawing a circle around the basement, "If I remember correctly it's soundproof and ten feet under the ground."
"How poetic. He wants to end this where it all began."
"I've got to grab something from my hotel room."
"I'm coming with you," Red said following Oliver.
"No, head over to the building its about an hour away and we have less then five hours to get her."
"I'm coming. He will kill you Oliver."
"That's why I need you to save Alexis."
"If I die. I want you to get her out of here and keep her safe."
"Alright. If your not back in two hours were leaving you."
"I'll be back!," Oliver yelled. He ran outside and drove to his hotel. He ripped apart his room, looking for a small usb drive. He found it under his bed. He was about to leave but then there was a knock on the hotel room door. Oliver snapped around and grabbed his gun off of the nightstand. He looked though the peeking hole in the door. It was just the food servant. "Wait I didn't order any food." Oliver thought. He heard the click of a shotgun and jumped out of the way just as the door, blow up. He was covered in dust and wood.
"It was you driving that night not your brother and to think I killed him instead of you." Ray said looking down at Oliver. His gun was 5 feet away from him but then Ray walked over to it and kicked it farther.
"Now I'm going to do what you did to me." Ray said and picked him up and through him into the wall. Oliver tried to get up but Ray hit him in the back with the butt of his shotgun.
"I'm going kill you then I'll kill you pretty Alexis."
"Ugh." Oliver lunged at Ray and slammed him against the wall. Ray got the wind nocked out of him and Oliver just kept punishing him in he face. Ray kicked him and pushed him off of him. Oliver reached for his extra gun and fired two rounds into Ray's chest. Oliver lost his balance and went crashing though the window. He grabbed Ray's arm but Ray was caught off guard and went with Oliver out the window. Not this again. Oliver thought just before him and Ray hit the ambulance. "Ugh" Oliver said rolling over. Ray was bleeding all over Oliver. He pushed Ray's dead body off of him. "What the hell?" One of the Paramedics said coming out of a coffee shop. "Ugh." Oliver groaned.
"There someone on there" the same paramedic said pointing at the crushed ambulance. Oliver slowly got up and jumped down in front of the paramedics. Oliver fell down but got back up and started walking towards Alexis's car. "Sorry about your car" Oliver mumbled. Oliver got in the car and drove to the Strike building. He changed  into a fresh suit and grabbed another pistol. He put the USB Drive in his pocket inside the jacket. He ran up the stairs to the roof. They were just about to take off when they spotted Oliver.
"What the hell happen to you?" Red said helping him in the helicopter.
"Ray is dead."
"I told you he wants you dead."
"Is he wants me dead he's gonna have to do more then that."
"Everyone on?" The pilot asked.
"Yes," Seamus said into the headphones. Oliver and Red put on a pair of headphones.
"How long is this gonna take?" Oliver asked looking at his blood stained watch.
"It should be about an hour flight, so sit back and relax boys," she said. Oliver put his head back and fell asleep.