CHAPTER 14: BEWILDERING SIGHTSEEING

(A/N: Okay, the picture of Princess Leia in this is just to show you that that is the dress I am wearing in this part. I never had enough time to draw myself in it or anything since lately I have been really busy! Also I don't own the artwork. All art credits goes to the artist!

Oh, yeah! The only parts that are like the Disney film are:

A. The Puppet Show
B. The Dance
C. The part where she drives the carriage in a crazy fast state [PS that part in the movie is so funny xD]
D. The parts where Finn aka Sebastian, Poe aka Scuttle and BB-8 aka Flounder all ask each other if they've kissed yet

So, other than those four things, EVERYTHING ELSE is of my own mind. Just to add in a bit more to the story. Anyways, ENJOY!!!)

The next morning, Hux and Phasma were standing outside the castle's front double doors. They were waving goodbye to Kylo and Meena. Kylo was in a carriage with Meena sitting beside him.

Two stormtrooper guards opened up the gate doors and Kylo clicked his tongue; signalling the horse to walk out of the gate, going down a hill. Meena was wearing a different dress today, too.

It was a jade-bronze-sand kind of colour with white long baggy sleeves, brown laced flat shoes with the laces going around her feet and up to her ankles; along with a white ribbon around the waist and her hair was done up in two pigtails. The dress itself from the waist down had only a front and back dress. The sides were split showing her legs.

Meena looked behind her and she turned. She hung her head over the back of the carriage and she watched how the path looked underneath the carriage. Kylo watched her, dumbfounded and confused.

Meena sat back up normally as the horse walked up onto the bridge. BB-8 was swimming by and he jumped up to see Finn.

"Has he kissed her yet?!" BB-8 called up to the crab. "Not yet!" Finn said. BB-8 sighed and shook his head. They made it into town and Meena was all giddy. She couldn't WAIT to see how humans spent their days.

Kylo chuckled at how excited she was. He had the carriage left with the stables at the entry of the town with a stableboy who's family ran the small business in the town; this family being a bit poor.

Kylo smiled at the little boy and the boy bowed in respect to the dark warrior. The two then were off to go on Meena's tour. A little bit later, after Meena's huge awe and hyperactive from excitement behaviour, they saw a bakery.

Meena then gasped and she ran towards the display window with her face pressed up against it. Kylo followed her and he saw that Meena discovered cheesecake. "Oh, you like this?" Kylo asked her, pointing at the cheesecake that was on display.

Meena just looked up at him nodded. She wanted to try it. It looked really good. Kylo chuckled and they went inside. He asked the lady at the desk to have two slices for them. The lady smiled and she gave Meena a slice along with Kylo.

Kylo paid the lady 2 gold coins and they both sat at a table. Meena took a fork she had on the plate and Kylo watched her; wondering if she would use it in her hair again. But, Meena remembered how Kylo, Hux and Phasma used theirs at dinner last night.

She smiled and used it to take a piece of cake from her slice. She hesitantly plopped the piece of cheesecake in her mouth. She chewed, taking her time to get the flavour. She swallowed and her eyes widened. THIS WAS THE BEST THING SHE'S EVER TASTED!

Meena got excited that she ended up eating the slice in less than 3 minutes. Kylo was still eating his as he watched her, amazed. Normally, a man would think a girl that acted like Meena whilst eating food, especially dessert, would have no manners.