CHAPTER 17: HEARTBREAK

(A/N: I don't own the artwork. All art credits goes to the artist. It is just here to symbolize how Rey is Asajj Ventress in disguise so yeah.

Sorry those Rey fans out there or Reylo shippers. I don't HATE Rey, in fact she is my waifu [Midna and Rey and Harley Quinn I could go gay for not gunna lie, 'kay? No shame!]

But, Kylo Ren is mine so... No disrespect is meant towards Reylo people out there. I just dislike the shipping simply because I am in love Kylo. I sound insane but it's true. That is all. Enjoy!)

The next morning, Poe was flying towards the castle. "Meena!" He called out. He landed on the balcony and he flew into the open doors.

"Meena, wake up!" He said, shaking the sleeping girl awake. Meena's eyes opened slowly and lazily. "Wake up!" Poe shouted. Meena sat up slowly and she leaned her back up against the bed frame.

Finn slowly stood up and he rubbed his eyes. "I just heard the news!" Poe said. Meena and Finn looked at him with tired eyes, confused. Poe then started shaking Meena's hand.

"Congratulations, Kiddo, we did it!" Poe exclaimed, shaking Meena's hand rapidly. "What is this nerfherder babbling about?" Finn said in a grumpy, tired voice. "Right, as if you didn't know, eh?" Poe said, nudging the crab.

"The whole town's buzzing about the prince is getting himself hitched this afternoon!" Poe exclaimed excitedly. Meena arched a brow. "You know, he's getting married!" Poe clarified. Meena blinked once as she had a surprised look.

"You silly sidewalker!" Poe said as he nudged Finn again winking. Finn glared at the seagull. Poe never noticed and he faced Meena. "I just wanted to wish you luck." Poe said laughing as he gave Meena a hug. Poe then flew up.

"Well, catch you later, I wouldn't miss it!" Poe said as he flew out of the room going to the balcony then flying out to town. Meena sat there, blinking a few times as she brightened. She jumped out of bed and grabbed her glasses.

She then picked up Finn and spun on one foot. She gave Finn a kiss on the cheek then put him down on the bedside table. She ran to the mirror and quickly brushed out her hair.

She ran out of the room and Finn went after her. Meena ran down the corridor and she started to run down the large set of stairs, excited. But she stopped herself as she saw Kylo and Hux. But, they weren't alone. A woman, who was a bit taller than Meena, was standing beside Kylo.

Meena hid behind a pillar as she listened to what was going on. She peaked her head out from the column to see the woman better. The woman looked to be 5'7 and she had light skin.

Her eyes were hazel and her hair was brown; her hair done up in three buns in the back of her head. She looked like she was more around Kylo's age. She wore strange light-hazel-sand garments and she had a necklace.

She looked a little pretty. And her arm was locked with Kylo's. Finn caught up and he looked down and he saw the same sight. He listened in with Meena.

"Well, uh - err, Kylo. I-It appears that I was mistaken." Hux said. "This mystery maiden of yours does - in fact exist! And, she is lovely." He said smiling. The woman then laughed a bit.

"Haha, of course I exist! And thank you, Hux." She said. Her voice had an English accent and she definitely sounded like she was in her early 20's. "Indeed you do, Rey. And you're welcome." Hux replied, chuckling.

"Congratulations, Lady Rey!" Hux said holding Rey's hand. "We wish to be married as soon as possible." Kylo said, his voice sounding emotionless. But Meena never noticed due to what she just heard come out of Kylo's mouth and the sight of the woman named "Rey".

Finn gasped as Meena turned and stood up against the pillar; taking in deep shaken breaths shocked, her Anxiety acting up as her heart raced in fear. "Oh, yes - of course, Kylo, but, er - but these things do take time, you know." Hux told the prince.

"This afternoon, Artimage." Kylo said, calling Hux by his first name. "The wedding ship departs at sunset." The bewitched dark warrior said. "Oh, um - very well, Ren. As you wish." Hux said bowing to Kylo. Hux never noticed the tiny glowing blue pinpricks in Kylo's pupils since they were well hidden; unfortunately.

Meena's eyes began to water and her lips quivered. She ran away back down the corridor as she covered her face with her hands going under her glasses; crying hard, heartbroken.

Rey heard the fast footsteps and she looked up to see Meena's shadow disappear. She then rested her head on Kylo's shoulder.

Rey smirked as she was chuckling to herself darkly as she looked down at the shell on her necklace; holding it...