Chapter 2

--- 2 ---

ANDY:

"Where the hell are you?" Collie shouted from the other side, when I answered my phone yawning because it woke me up from a nice deep sleep.

"Uh... I don't know..." I tried hard to remember but just couldn't. I was not at in my bed, this was surely not my room and it was way too messy. And my head was hurting like someone banged it to the wall.

"Have you been drinking Andy?" Collie was still shouting.

"No... but what... where? Why are you shouting!?" I rubbed my forehead.

"Because you slept with Austin Blake last night you idiot!"

"WHAT!!" I jumped off the bed and I realized I was totally naked! I quickly wrapped the sheet around me. "I did what!"

"Like you don't remember!" she said sarcastically.

"Trust me Collie. I don't!"

"Well there's no time for this. You've gotta be at your home right away!"

"Home..." I whispered to myself.

"Yea home. Remember? You've got a home and a Mom who'd called me like a gazillion times since the morning asking where you are and a Dad who's probably cursing himself for having a daughter who haven't showed up all night!!" she said it in one breath.

"Mom called! You didn't tell her I-"

"Of course not! I made up a story but before she gets here to pick you up... you've gotta run back!"

"But how the hell am I gonna get back!?" Now I started to worry about what's gonna happen.

"Yea well I left my car and purse and stale at Austin's place so get it and drive back."

"Wait! Why would you leave you're things here?"

"I... uh... was with Seth, so you know... I kinda forget myself when I'm with him..." she said shyly. "...plus he took me to his place and then we-"

"Okay I got it! I don't wanna listen to sex-addicted Romeo Juliet story now! I gotta leave."

"Yeah okay. Be back soon."

"Okay bye." I hung up.

I quickly pulled over my clothes which were on the floor with Austin's other clothes. I really needed to wash my face. I looked around the room for any sign that says 'Bathroom here!' 'Cause seriously it was the largest bed room I've ever been into.

It had like four glass sliding doors except of the massive wooden double door which was the entrance. One I guessed was the terrace door but others were unknown. So I started with the door closest to me and it was the closet. So the one next to it was definitely the bath.

Just as I slide it open my mouth fell open to the ground to see Austin totally naked. He just got out of the tub.

"What the hell!!" he shouted quickly wrapping the towel around his waist.

I shook my head looking away from him.

"Don't you ever lock?!" I asked disgustedly.

"Don't you ever knock?"

"I thought you weren't in the room."

"I thought you would've been gone by now!"

"I was just going to wash my face and then leave."

"Well do it and get going!" he was a little mad.

I tapped my foot to the floor and hurried to the sink. It was half the size of his room and freakishly large for a bathroom to be. What is this guy!? King!