Chapter 7

---7---

ANDY:

Why the hell Austin is not stopping? I've already told him I don't want to be seen with him and now that we were nearing the school he was driving like he forgot to drop me before we enter.

Before I could say anything, Austin pulled over the car a little before the entrance gate.

"You wanna get out here?" he asked. So he remembered our little talk. I thought such a long silence had him thinking if maybe he was dumb or I was deaf!

"Um yeah." I picked up my bag and got out. "Thanks." I smiled to him before shutting the door at his face because maybe he didn't noticed but he was giving me a real look! Like an 'I want you really bad right now' look.

I quickly walked in, passed the green area and entered the school. I saw Collie and Seth making out in front of the girls room.

"Ew Col! Get a life!" I startled them. They broke apart and looked at me.

"Life's boring until we'd get a room tonight... what say Collie?" Seth joke, curling his arm around Collie's waist.

"Don't you guys ever get bored?"

"Did lil Andy have enough of it already w-" Seth stopped at whatever he was saying. He looked at my face, I crocked my brow because I knew what he was gonna say.

"Uh I'm just gonna go and... see Austin... uh... see you later babe, bye Andy." He spluttered and gave a peck on Collie's cheek and walked away.

"What is wrong with you?" Collie asked me, a little angrily. She won't say anything at all even if you tried to kill her... but interrupting her when she's half way around with Seth is like you've practically allowed her to ground you in hell.

And right now she was giving me an 'I'm gonna kill you for that' look.

"Relax Collie. You guys really need to drop this to just home before some heartbroken kid suicides!"

"That was the first time we were-"

"And how many first times have you had in 4 years?!" I was really irritated.

"what happened De? Tell me everything." Now she was talking my way.

"Details are worthless 'cause you and Seth have gone way ahead of us-" I stopped because I phrased it wrongly. There wasn't any 'US' right now. "I mean Austin is gets me every time to his bed and I can't do anything!" I sighed in frustration.

She giggled. "So you guys are working out huh? That's so great." She hugged me.

"Whoa wait! Great? What's great?" she pulled away. "great is that last night we made a deal that we'd just pretend until we figure out a way to get out of this and the next moment I know... I was in his bed with him on me!"

"Uh... you did what?!" she looked at me blankly.

"He was on me suc-"

"No. before that."

"Deal?"

"Yeah deal... A real good job Andy!" She said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes on her. "You know you're stupid right?"

"Yeah! That's why I've got you." I smiled at her and she curled her arm around my shoulder.

We got in the class and settled in our places. I tried to block Austin totally out of my mind because I'd never want to ruin my quality time away from Austin!

I bet he was with Lana or some other slut making out like a hungry dog. I don't really care about what he does or who he'd be with. Only if he doesn't spill out the secret. I can't believe my parents dragged me to this! I mean marriage!