Chapter 6

---6---

ANDY:

Damn to Austin! The hell I went for that!! He'd got me to his bed.... the way he'd wanted... the way he'd planned. I don't know why I always fall for that?

I'm really not a sex addict moron or a desperate guy magnet but I can't help myself when Austin kisses me. I always go for having more. Damn Andy! You need to hate this guy... really hate!

But right now I was hating myself like hell! I woke up just to find myself in Austin's bed almost naked. I looked around and Austin was nowhere to be found.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I hoped he wasn't in there. Like before. The sliding door was unlocked. I couldn't hear the running water but still to be on the safe side I quietly knocked on the translucent glass.

Not a sound. I slowly slide open the door, remembering last time when I accidentally opened the door and found Austin coming out of the shower, naked.

I chuckled at my thought and walked in. When I was done with my needs I walked in the shower and let the cold water run through my bare skin. After 15 minutes I got out and was about to wrap the towel around me when I saw myself looking at my nude image in the mirror.

The body curves... face shape... lips, neck hole... breast... all in a perfect shape! I smiled to myself thinking about how Austin carried himself around me.

I was tempting to him. No wonder he didn't refused to marry me because he was getting a hot sex satisfying chick!

"You don't to want get fucked up in here do you?" I got startled. Austin stood at the door, scanning me from top to bottom and smirked.

I quickly wrapped the towel around me and turned to him. He was in his bathing robe. His blonde hair was wet and dripped. He'd gone swimming. "Don't you ever get full of it?" I shrugged and walked past him.

"Not with you around..."

I fought the urge to turn and punch his good-for-nothing face. I felt the blood boiling in me. Actually I was angry at myself. First for getting forced to marry a total loser. Second for allowing him have me at night so easily and third for not able to do anything when he continues being a jerk with me. Last of all... he totally gets me turned on when ever he kissed me... like he was now.

AUSTIN:

I had been in the pool for about an hour now. Swimming aimlessly. It was a routine but today it felt weird. Weird because I had a hot girl lying in my bed asleep and I was down here. Swimming. I had a time with her last night, I couldn't say we really had had sex, but what ever it was... it got me up all night thinking about it.

Like never before... I was actually thinking about it. Her. Andy. Andy Carter. Soon to be Andy Blake Carlson. Daughter-in-law of my parents and wife of.... DAMN!

How can I possibly let anyone drag me to this hell? I don't give a damn to some family tradition... but I couldn't refuse when I got to know Andy would be my wife.

Why? I had no idea about it. But I know the fact that Andy was really smart and hot, and had a beautiful personality - by personality I mean she had beautiful body. A cute face and gorgeous eyes rightly fitting on the color of her skin...

Urgh! What the hell am I thinking? I'm not suppose to fall for her... we just made a deal. Just pretend! That's it.

I got out of the pool and put on my bathing robe. I walked up to my room and it was empty. Andy must have woken up. I walked to the bathroom and I could hear water running. I waited outside until after sometime it went off and I heard her stepping out.