Chapter 11

---11---

ANDY:

Ahem... I woke up to find Austin Blake in my bed again. Like Hell yeah!

"Austin?" I called his name quietly, stroking his arm. He was deep in his sleep. "Wake up sleepy head." Okay this was weird but I was feeling kinda happy to be with him right now. Austin really got me last night. Only if he'd told me what he said in the end of all of it before his stroke me hard.

It was hard, hurtful and such a pain but pleasurable that I just couldn't help myself but to take it more.

What could he have said? 'I love you?' or 'I love it?' wait! He doesn't love me... he can't. He only loves sex. And that's why I'm here with him. I'm his sex comforter.

Whoever I was for him, last night it had changed all for me. I hate to say this but I like doing it with Austin because he was master at what he does.

"Hmmm..." he turned around, curling his arm around me. His other hand reached out for my breast, stroking it again.

Yeah! I was so totally naked. And so was Austin. "You're naked..." he mumbled in sleepy voice. And then just as he trailed his hand behind my back, he woke up with wide eyes, sitting up on the bed.

I sat up too, wrapping the sheet around me. "You don't regret it, do you?" I asked. I swear if he regrets having sex with me, I'm gonna kick his ass out!

"I don't ever regret sex!" he smiled to himself. I wonder what was on his mind. Sometimes I really wish I had Edward Cullen's power to read minds because Austin was so unpredictable!

"What if you'd have runaway?" He smirked. So he does really regret it!

"Huh?!" I was taken aback by this. We weren't talking about my unsuccessful runaway. We were on sex topic!

"Really Andy! What the hell were you thinking?!" he raised his voice. "You know if you'd have runaway last night it would've been a disaster!"

"Not bigger than what followed after that!" I hissed.

"At least you enjoyed!"

"Like yeah! A lot!" actually I did. "It's just what you said..." shit! Why did I let it slip my mouth?!

He narrowed his eyes, concentrating on my face.

"You said you love...?? What?" I stared at his face which totally went blank, wondering if he'd tell me the truth. Austin first just looked at me, then chuckled and then laughed.

Was it that funny if he'd said he loved me?

"Wasn't it obvious Andy??" he laughed and looked at me... "...you didn't think I said I love..." he smirked at my expression.

I was shocked. I really thought he said he loved me, but I was wrong. Austin Blake can never love me... he just loves what he do to me!

"No! I... uh mean... grow up Austin! I never thought that!" I chuckled off my disappointment.

"Looks like miss maturity's mind need a reality check." he laughed.

Yeah right! Laugh your ass out. I was so dumb to even think he might actually end up liking me! He only lusts me and I'm falling for him.

He got out from the bed quickly pulling on his boxer and walked out of my room.

AUSTIN:

Shit! Why did I not tell her what I said?! I just quickly walked out from Andy's room. Last night I just didn't had sex with her, I actually made love with her!