Chapter 9

---9---

AUSTIN:

"Why the hell Andy?!" I shouted at her just as she entered the kitchen. It had been a long night for me thinking about Andy and Raven doing....

"Are you outa your freakin' mind?!" she replied me just the way Raven talks, irritating the shit out of me.

"So you didn't do it?"

"Did I say that?" she smirked, teasing me. She walked over to the counter. "So where's my breakfast? Didn't you make it?"

What? Am I supposed to cook for her?! "Feed yourself!" I was really frustrated now. Either she did it or she didn't!

"I fed myself.... But that was last night... and Raven was so tasty!" she licked her lower lip, pouting probably thinking about Raven.

"Wait! So you really.... had sex with him?!" I couldn't control but to show my disgust at the thought of them in bed 'cause my Andy with animal Raven was a pretty bad idea!

"Are you gonna throw up here now?" she still had the teasing accent.

"Andy! How could you?! I mean with none other than Raven."

"He was the only one you sent for me... oh wait... was someone else waiting too?" she had the naughtiness in her eyes.

"Stop it Andy! You're-"

"No you stop Austin! Did you forget you were the one planning to have me raped by Raven!? But I'm glad one of your friends has a brain! Unlike you!!" she literally shouted at me and I didn't notice when I leaned back realizing that she had moved real close to me now glaring at me.

"FYI we didn't had anything last night! 'Cause in case you've forgotten... I'm not a player Austin... You Are A Big Player!!"

"Relax Andy... you're just over reacting..." I slipped to my side, really feeling that Andy might hit me.

"I'm over reacting?" she was taken aback by this. "Breaking News for you, the great Austin Blake is not just an ultimate loser and a player but he's also sick to the pit of his empty stomach to make his dumb headed friend rape his to-be-fiancée!!" she shouted right at my face and you won't believe it, I was scared of her that time. But the next second I realized she for the first time said herself my fiancée....

"C'mon Andy, at least nothing happened. That's the best part."

"Do you really wanna know what the best part was? The mint taste of Raven's tongue in my mouth!" her voice became shaky.

Oh great Austin! You made her cry... you're seriously a jerk man!

"Look Andy..." I whispered. "I'm really sorry abo-"

"Save it Austin." She turned around probably hiding her tears. I really shouldn't have done that.

I stepped in front of her, putting my hands over her shoulder. She looked at me with her watery eyes. "It won't happen ever again..."

I don't know what happened but I felt myself leaning towards her and in an instant I was kissing her. I softly sucked on her lip, gripping tight on her. She didn't responded the way I wanted her so I pulled her closer, licking my tongue on her lip so she's part them. Fortunately she did so and I moaned.

But the second I started loving it, her hand - which I didn't know was formed in a fist, until it landed hard on my stomach. I literally threw myself back, choking up bad.

Even though I have an athletic body and it shouldn't hurt me that bad but it came unexpected. "I deserved it." I said totally choking up. She smirked.