Chapter One

Chapter 1: Landing

Rianara

I watched outside of my pod at my home planet. The beautiful purple planet was on fire. Pods of families leaving and the alien attackers where still landing. I shudder in fear as I watch from afar. A loud bang it the side of my pod, I quickly look just to see it was my sister's pod connecting to mine. She smiled and waved at me. I love my older sister Marva. She's the most beautiful Yrenea on our planet. Well, second to our mother of course. She had the most beautiful blue green skin, prominent markings contouring her face, full lips, high cheek bones, and a small nose. And Marva's eyes were a dark purple, and the icing on the cake. She had curly long black hair. Every time we went out everyone would stare at her or complement her.

"Everything will be okay Rianara. I promise." I smiled at my sister.

"Thank you Marva... how much longer until we land?" She looked down at something on her lap.

"I few days... but we will be safe. Now rest Rianara." She said and placed her hand on her window and so did I.

"Okay." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was woken up abruptly when my pod banged against an meteoroid that sent me hurling through space. I quickly tried to communicate with my family but I got nothing. For days I cried and slept, afraid to eat all my rations, I was also extremely hungry. New but familiar planets came into view. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it but I knew these planets. Then a small chill shiver down my spine... I knew where I was now. The blue and green planet was all I could see now.

"No! Any place but here!" I screamed, pressing the communication button in my pod. I need to talk to Marva! Momma! Anyone! I cried and cried as I got closer. Something hit the side of my pod and I recoiled, and hit the side of my head. Then everything went black.

"Don't touch it!" I feminine voice whispered and I could hear a slapping sound.

"But Ma'am, you know what we must do." The man said. I had slowly opened my eyes. A women was standing before in a white garment. These Earthlings... look nothing like I was told. They're not red with pitch black, fangs, claws, and horns. They, in honestly look weak. Soft? I don't know how to describe it.

"Oh! Hello dear." She said sweetly.

"H-Hello?" The women smiled
widely.

"She even speaks out language! Oh this is really exciting!" She gushed to the men and women in uniformed garments.

"Dr. Cuevas, don't forget your job here. Run test on the invader and see what it's kind is planning." The man most decorated said as he stepped forward, others following behind him. The Dr.Cuevas changed her posture and cleared her throat.

"And let me remind you General. This is my independently ran research facility that you have no control over. Or should I remind you that your boss is also my husband? Now leave the premises NOW!" The General mumbled under his breath and walk out, taking the uniforms with him. The women turned to me and smiled.

"Hello?" I said again and she just smiled harder.

"Sorry the doctor loves seeing new aliens for the first time." A smaller women said with a bright pad in her hand.

"So what's your name dear?" The Dr. Cuevas asked.

"Rianara." I said she smiled.

"And you you would be male yes?" Male?