Chapter Thirteen

THIS CHAPTER RIGHT HERE!!!!

It's really naughty guys like wow! I surprised myself !!👅💦

The last naughty chapter was all right. BUT!!!! This chapter is definitely not like  the last one guys!!!

And so please... enjoy 😏👅🍆💦💦

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

__________________________

Chapter 13: Claiming Her

Riana

We were somewhere in the mountains in a little cabin

We were somewhere in the mountains in a little cabin. Jade had went to sleep in the car and I carried her into the bed so she could sleep. When I finished tucking her in, making sure she's comfortable I went downstairs to see Father Drake. He was in his uniform, something I haven't seen a long time. When he saw me he smiled.

  "Is it just me or are you getting bigger?" He jokes pulling me into a warm hug.

  "Hey Dad. I've missed you, you know?"

  "I know..." he sighed resting his chin on my head, rocking us back and forth.

  "Ah... that pose is taking me back." Momma said walking in. We all laughed and Father Drake finally released me.

  "So when will she be here Honey?" He asked Momma. She looked at her tablet  and sighed.

  "Three days exactly. We need to finish the clearing Drake." Dad nodded his head.

  "We will be leaving. There's food and hot water so you two will be-" he paused then looked at Momma who was working on her tablet. Father Drake pulled me to another room. "- I shouldn't be encouraging this but here," he handed me a condom," I don't know if you two have done anything yet or plan on doing anything but just to be safe." I took them and put them in my pocket.

  "Thanks Dad." I laughed and he awkwardly chuckled.

  "Well, like I said Riana. We'll be back in time so you can meet your sister." I nodded my head. They both gave me none crushing hugs before leaving. I sighed and walked to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I decided on some French beef stew. Once it was down I made two bowls and headed to the room. Jade was sleeping soundly so I tapped her.

  "Jade...Baby wake up." I said and she rolled over.

  "J-Just a few... a few more minutes Kiwi..." she mumbled and I couldn't help but laugh.

  "Not Kiwi Jade, come on. You gotta eat something." I tapped her again and she opened her eyes. When she saw me she smiled.

"Oh hey Ri..." she said then yawned.