Chapter Six

I'm literally pumping these chapters out like what the he!!???!!!???

I seriously love this story 😭😭😭

__________________________

Chapter 6: Games

Riana

I smiled as Jade looked down at the table avoiding her mother. Kiwi seemed quite pleased as well.

"So this is the girl getting all your attention huh?" Her mom asked her and Jade just groaned.

"Mom! Please!"

"No mom, please continue." I said, now this is interesting.

"Oh you got my girl glued to her phone, rushing to get dressed. I ain't never seen her like this-"

- OH MY GOD MOM!" Jade yelled pulling me out of my seat. Kiwi and her mom laughed.

"And where you think you going girl?"

"We had plans to go eat, so bye!" She pulled on me some more.

"Okay! But we will talk about her staying the night missy!" Jade groans and stomped her way to my car. I thought that was pretty funny. We sat in my car for a second.

"Come on Riana! Breakfast remember?" I started my car up.

"So... I keep you glued to your phone?"

"Just forget that women said anything!"

"Hmm... nah."

"Riana seriously! Another serving of pancakes?" I looked down at my third plate. Is this really that odd? Maybe I should stop eating like this in front of her?

"Yes?" She shook her head at me and drank her apple juice.

"I can't believe you can eat all of that."

"I have a large appetite."

"Oh I can tell." She snorted. I continued eating my pancakes while she just watched me.

"I don't like being watched Jade..."

"Oh so you can stare and touch all over me but the second I look at you you have a problem?"

"That's different."

"Really? How?" She said rolling her eyes. I smirked, knowing I had he perfect response.

"Because you like it."

After I dropped Jade off at home I went back to my own. Momma was sitting in the living room with her arms crossed. And she looked really upset.

"Good morning Momma." I said walking slowly.

"Where have you been!? I called you but you left your phone here!" I felt guilty, Momma never yells at me...

"I'm sorry..."

"Where were you Riana?"

"I was with Jade... I just wanted her to know I was okay." Momma sighed.

"Sweetie, you could've waited... don't do that again." She wobbled over to me and hugged me.

"Sorry..."

"And I'm sorry for yelling at you... I didn't mean to... well I did but you know." I shifted in her arms, feeling my body relax.