Chapter Eight

THIS CHAPTER RIGHT HERE!!!!😫😩

Long and nasty👅💦

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

__________________________

Chapter 8: Marva

Marva

I paced around my room, the Marie Mohma said she's been taking care of my sister. But I don't trust her. I want to speak to my sister privately. Without all of the humans. I looked back at the screen she was still staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked finally annoyed.

"Rianara told me the Mohma had dark markings! Yours a remarkable!" My face heated at the compliment.

"T-Thank you. So where is my sister?"

"She's with her girlfriend but, she'll be here soon." My sister is dating a human!?

"She's dating... a human?"

"Yeah... it's her first girlfriend! That girl has Ri taking off all the time." The women laughed.

"Well she needs to stop. There are plenty Yrenea here for her! I-I've chosen the perfect Mohma for her."

"You can't control who she falls in love with Marva. It's up to her."

"That is how we work! Ugh! You humans are so evil! You've brain washed my sister!"

"We've done nothing but protect her when you lost her! You should be grateful!" I scoffed at the boldness of this mohma.

"Grateful?! Listen here you-

- Marva! Oh sister!" This human yelled and I looked at her with confusion. Then she shifted to my beautiful sister.

"And you say I should be grateful? Look at what you're making her do! She can't be herself, that means your making her something she's not! You people are sick!"

"Marva... what's going on? Tell me sister." I looked into my sisters dark eyes.

"We are coming for you dear, I'll take care of you okay?" She looks happy then shook her head no.

"Y-You can stop by but I can't leave sister. I've met this girl and-"

"Enough about that human girl Rianara! Why would you be with her? You have a whole planet of Yrenea Mohma's waiting for you to find your mate! Not some human!"

"Sister, come here. Meet her!" She pleaded.

"Tell me sister, has she seen you true form?" She looked at Marie.

"Well...no..."

"Then I have no reason to speak to her. I can't believe you Rianara! You chose this human Mohma over your sister! Your own kind! For a girl who doesn't know who-what you really are!" I fumed. This girl has lost her mind!

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child Marva!"

"I will talk to you like one because you're acting like one! I'll be there in a month sister. Be ready!"

Riana

Sister closed the transmitter and she was off the screen. I huffed and fell back on the couch. I can't believe she would do this to me! Why would she do this?

"Riana. You know you don't have to go with her?" Marie said siting next to me.

"Momma... I can't leave Jade, you, my little sister in there." I said rubbing her stomach.