Chapter Nine

Y'all like the last chapter??😏😏

__________________________

Chapter 9: Dr. Cuevas

Riana

"I really needed this, thanks Ri." Jade said while eating her fruit salad. I left out after she went to sleep to get her some breakfast.

"I know."  I held her tighter and she sighed. We've been in her room all day, mostly because she likes the real me. I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted. Before my sister had said anything I never thought I was lying or I was ashamed of being myself before.

"Am I weird?" She asked, turning around took look at me.

"Uh no?" What does that even mean?

"Well... you're an alien and I still find you crazy beautiful and I love you even more. Shouldn't I be screaming and freaking out?"

"That's what I was expecting to be honest... But I'm glad you didn't."

"Me too." She turned in my arms and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back. My hands palmed her cheeks and she giggled. Pulling her closer, to the point she was on my lap. Jade pulled away from this kiss, too early for my liking.

"Do you want a repeat of earlier or...?" Because I wouldn't mind.

"Okay! Let's get out of my room and go somewhere!" She said and practically jumped out off my arms. I pout and shift back to my human form. And here I thought me made some really great progress.

"Alright, but we are going to stop at my house first. I need to bathe." I said while grabbing my car keys.

"Okay, let's go!"

"Welcome Jade! It's so good to actually meet you!" Momma said pulling her into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you too Dr.Cuevas, officially that is."

"Oh yes Riana, she's beautiful." Momma said to me and I smiled proudly.

"I know."

"You girls hungry? I can make you something to eat?" Momma said waddling into the kitchen.

"Ah no thanks Momma. We stopped by so I can freshen up." I shifted and Momma stared at me with wide eyes. Then glanced at Jade who was too busy looking at the pictures that were scattered around the living room.

"Ah Ri honey come here!" I rolled my eyes and laughed causing Jade to look over at me.

"What's so funny?" She asked and when I looked at Momma she was shocked.

"Oh I showed her already Momma." I said heading to my room.

"Well...that's wonderful!" I smiled and continued to my room.

Jade

"So... what do you think?" Her Mom asked me sitting down with a glass of lemonade.

"O-Of what?" I asked confused.

"About her being an alien?" Oh! Of course Jade, duh!

"Oh! Well... she's beautiful-breathtaking." I gushed and her mother laughed.

"Did she uh... show you anything else?" My face heated up at the question. I know exactly what she's asking.

"You mean her... you know what?"

"Well I got my answer-you two didn't?"

"Of course not!" I practically yelled. This is som embarrassing. She shrugged.

"I will say her member is extremely impressive. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, when the time comes of course." Are there no filters in this family?!

"I don't know what to say..."

"But when you two do have sex make sure that girl wears a rubber. After some testing her semen is more potent than the human male." She smiled and sipped some of her lemonade.

"T-Thank you I will definitely remember that!" Where is Riana?!

"And according to Riana her pheromones will make sex much better-"

"-I'm going to go check on Ri. Excuse me Dr. Cuevas." I quickly rushed to Ri's room. I sighed in relief when she was finishing pulling us her pants.

"Why are you running? Did Momma want to do test on you?"

"No! Of course not! She was just talking...awkwardly." Ri slipped her shirt then smiled at me. She pulled me by my hips to her. I smiled in to her chest.

"Was it about my genitalia? I did get a lot of praise about in the lab."

"Actually... Yes she did." This family is so odd.

"She's very proud of me." She smiled smugly, kissing my forehead.

"Oh I can tell!"

"It's okay, if you have any questions about my kind just ask me okay? I'll let you know." I felt her hands lower and I pulled away from her.

"Nice try! Keep those hands to yourself!" I joked walking over to her bed then flipping down on it. Ri smiled and then smirked. Great! Who knows what she cooking up there.

"You weren't complaining about them earlier." She said in a seductive tone and I couldn't stop the smile that was tugging at my lips. This morning was... it was out of this world... quite literally...

"Stop being so gross! Those hands aren't touching anything else...like that!" Ri just smiled and sat next to me.

"And I don't believe that." She said crawling on top of me.

"Woah now! Your mother is here!" I whisper yelled at her. She is literally jumping at any chance now! Ri laughed and lowers herself on my exposed cleavage. Her breath fanned against my chest making me shiver.

"You'll just need to be quite." Ri kissed my exposed flesh and I melted. And this time with no help from her pheromones. Her hands raked over my body gently yet passionately. I felt her hand make her way down to the zipper of my jeans.

"Ri... please not here?" I whispered out, not wanting her mother to hear me and because I was pretty close to moaning. Riana slowly got up and smiled down at me.

"Okay...I'm sorry."

"Let's uh... go out yeah?" I rushed rolling from under Ri. I tried to get up but Riana pulled me back to the bed.

"I said I'm sorry Jade... I know people are different and I'm sorry." I took her face in my hands and kissed her on the lips.

"Hey... no need to be sorry Ri... If you're a good girl today...I'll let you have a cookie out the cookie jar."

"But I don't want cookies I want you." I sighed. For someone who's always making sexual advances, she doesn't get it?

"No Ri, I'm the cookie! You can have some if you're good." Understanding flashed through her dark eyes and she smiled.

"Oh! I've never wanted a cookie so badly before in my life." Ri said then crashes her lips against mine.

Today is going to be long and sexually frustrating.

***

_________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!? Momma is a clown!!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)