Chapter Twelve

Emma^^

___________________________

Chapter 12: Marva Again

Jade

Awe yes, things are back to normal. Ri came and picked me up, we had breakfast and went to school. Awe the good old days-

"Thanks for the food Riana! I totally skipped breakfast!" Emma said from the back. Oh! There is something different about our usual schedule! That bitch from yesterday.

"No problem Emma." I rolled my eyes. And Ri put her hand on my thigh. I looked over at her and she smiled. Smiling, back I put my hand on top of hers.

"Can y'all roll a window down? I'm choking your gay hormonal secretions." Emma snorted and pressed my head against the window.

"How about you get out and walk?" I said, finally annoyed.

"I'm sorry but weren't you the girl who was crying yesterday? Riana handle your little girl."

"Who the-"

"-You two better be quiet or both of y'all are going to walk!" Ri yelled and we both groaned.

"I can't believe you are taking her side Ri." I mumbled with a pout. Ri turned to me rubbing her thumb against my pouted lip.

"I'm not picking sides Jade." She stopped at the red light and kissed me. Emma groaned loudly and I couldn't help but laugh.

So I was wrong, I have been seeing Emma all day! Don't you hate that? When you've never seen a person before but then you see them everywhere! And every time I see her we make eye contact and she makes a face. I was headed to the bathroom when I was pulled in the next hall. I yelped but then groaned when I saw who it was, Emma.

"What do you want?" She cut her eyes at me.

"For you to leave Riana alone."

"Why? So you can have her?" I asked crossing my arms. Her eyes widened and then she busted out laughing. This girl is nuts.

"Oh god no! Someone has low self esteem." She jokes and it stuck a nerve. I do in fact have low self esteem. And I don't need anyone telling me I do.

  "Then what do you want!? I have to pee!"

  "Look, Jade was it?" She stepped closer to me. Invading my personal space.

  "Yeah?" I answered taking a step back.

  "I'm honestly still in awe that she picked you to be with. You're so...so you you know?" She said looking me up and down.

  "I don't know what the fuck that's supposed to mean but, fuck you! You don't know shit!"

  "You do. Now be a good girl and stay away from her."

  "You're sounding like a jealous bitch."

  "No. I'm sounding like a concerned daughter who's mothers job is on the line because two crazed teens can't keep their shit together! And a pregnant woman is close to losing everything again! So no I'm not jealous!"

  "We-Ri was just protecting me that day."

  "I don't care! Keep your shit under wraps!"

  "We will damn!" She looked me up and down again. I instantly felt nervous under her gaze. Her hand held my chin so we were looking each other in the eyes.