Chapter Ten

Chapter 10: Tanner

Marva

*One Week Later*
"How much longer Siar?" I asked for the millionth time. Siar looked back at me obviously annoyed. I've grown bored looking at these stars.

"Ma'am, four more weeks. No offense but I told you that exactly two minutes and eight seconds ago." I sighed and slumped back in my chair. After seeing my sister my sister I was overcome with so many emotions. She was alive, I still can't believe it! We had already had her funeral and celebrated her memory for three days. But I had passed my old pod one day which was odd. Because it should've been thrown out a long time ago. So I had to take that chance, it never felt right to me. We were always close, and I felt she was alive out there somewhere.

"I know... I'm going to go up to my room, call me if anything happens."

"Yes Ma'am." I got up and headed to my room, on the way my people bowed greeting me. When I got my room Shivan was waiting for me. Shivan is my lover, not my mate... well she is but we haven't claimed each other yet. Our parents want us too but I don't want to marry her without my sister there to see.

"Well there's a beautiful face I haven't seen in awhile." I smiled and walked in. Shivan is a real beauty, she a Yrenea from the north. Her skin is a pale green, white hair, and crystal blue eyes. Truly beautiful, and many of our friends, family, and our people want to see our children.

"Shivan..."

"I know, you're looking for your sister. I understand." I laid down in our bed joining her.

"You won't believe what that dolt of a girl is doing." I said and she pulled me against her. I still can't believe she is with a human!

"It must be bad to cause you to just take off. And not tell your over protective parents who already lost one of their daughters." I groaned and scooted away from her, here we go. She's going to lecture me.

"I don't need this right now."

"Just hear me out Marva. Don't ever do this too then again. And the contacting her? What you would've done it she didn't land on Earth? And she was with the Res Race? You know they are the worst beings in the next galaxy over from Earth! Our kind could've been in trouble-"

"-DON'T lecture me right now! She's my only sister Shiva! You're lucky! You have six sisters!"

"Calm down Marva!"

"No! You wouldn't understand! And keep talking down on me I'm not some child Shiva! You are my lover, we are equals!"

"I wasn't trying to start an argument Marva! Damn!"

"Well you did."

"You obviously need some space so I'm going go walk around this ship okay?" She got up but I grabbed her arm.

"N-No please... I don't like apologizing but I'm so sorry Shiva." I pulled her closer to the point she was hovering above me.

"I don't know if the apology is genuine or someone is just concupiscent...?" I smiled sliding my hand down her body.

"Extremely." Don't get me wrong, I'm still angry at her. But angry sex is the best sex.

Jade

"Hey! Let me talk to you right quick girl." I groaned and walked faster. Guess who's catcalling me? The little fuck who grabbed on me on my first day. The same one who's girlfriend and band of whores that've been bothering me, Tanner fucking Dawnn!