Chapter Two

Riana^^❤️❤️
(Human form)
__________________________

Chapter 2: A Friend?

Riana

I was walking down the hall and once again people looked at me and shared their craziest stories about.

"Yeah! Did you hear that she killed someone? That's why she doesn't talk to anyone!" Some group of girls said. Now that's a new one! I smirked and looked at them. They squealed and blushed. Humans are really funny. I was about to walk into my psychology class when this girl literally fell on me. In a swift motion I held her before she busted her ass. I looked up to see a group of girl laughing but stopped when they saw me. Then I looked at the girl in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she wiped the tears from her face. Her very beautiful face... I looked her over again. She had a nice plump body, beautiful chocolate brown skin, full lips, and dark eyes.

   "Y-Yeah." She said and I put her down. And the girls were still standing there.

   "We got a problem? Why are y'all still here?" I said in a harsh tone and the scurried away.

   "You didn't have to do that..." I looked down at her and smiled.

   "But I did." She looked at me annoyed.

   "Well... don't do that again." She started to walk away but I gently grabbed her wrist.

   "I believe you're supposed to say thank you?" I said and I saw a small smile playing on her beautiful lips.

   "Ugh! Thanks! Now let go! I'm late for Psychology!"

   "Oh? Luck for you I'm heading there now." She rolled her dark eyes.

   "Of course, when I get my schedule changed all of this would happen!" She grunted and basically dragged me to class because I didn't let go of her yet. When we walk in the other students stare and share whispers.

   "Come sit with me." I pull her to my desk. I always have an empty seat next to me in all my classes.

   "You're the last person I want to be affiliated with." We both sat down.

   "And why is that?"

   "You're the most popular girl in school?"

   "So?" The bell rung and my teacher closed the door and began the lesson.

  "I don't need a ride home!" Jade said. Oh the girl from early wouldn't tell me her name so I just looked for it on her class work.

   "It's pretty cold Jade." I said putting my arm around her.

   "Girl! Get off me!" She laughed as she pushed me.

   "Fine. Have fun walking in the cold then." I said and walked towards the student parking lot. I looked back to see a pouting Jade following behind me. I chuckle and unlock my car doors. And she hopped in.

   "I'll take that ride." She said glaring at me.

   "You're way too adorable for that glare."