Chapter Four

Chapter 4: Date

Riana

"So what movie did you want to see?" I asked Jade while we walked through the mall. I reached for her hand and she rolled her eyes.

"I wanna see the new princess movie, now let go!" She said trying to pull away. I happily let go as we waited in line.

"Fine... so I'll hold you like this." I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head in the crook of her neck. I smiled when I felt her heart beat faster. She tried to pull away but I kept my hands locked around her waist.

"Riana! Get off me!" I smiled and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Y-You can hold my hand!" She said while breaking out of my hold, then offering me her hand. I gladly took it and when it was our turn I paid for the tickets.

"We are gonna wait a while. Want do you wanna do?" I asked her and she looked around.

"They have a book store here, lets go there."

"Oh? A book nerd huh?" I teased.

"Yep! And I'm not ashamed of it!" She said trying to pull away from me but I pulled her back to me. Jade gave me an annoyed look but to me it was just cute.

"It's cute..." I said and we continued to the store. The second we walked in Jade pulled me to the YA section and scanned the bookshelf.

"Aha! Riana, they have the third issue!" She said picking up some red book with a guy on it. It looked really wonderland like.

"Do you want it? I'll get it for you."

"I can pay for this! But you HAVE to read this series. It's so good! Like it's crazy!" She said showing me the others on the shelf.

"Okay then." I grabbed the other two but she snatched them and put them back.

"I already have them, you can borrow mine." She reached for my hand and we walked to the front to pay for the book. When she gave Jade the price I payed for it while Jade was going through her messy purse. Jade playfully slapped my arm as I held the bag.

"What was that for!?"

"I said I would do it Riana!"

"Next time. I promise I'll let you do it." Jade sighed and held my hand while resting her head on my arm.

"We have a few more minutes. Let's get some snacks and then go to watch the movie?"

"Sounds good."

"Oh that was so good! That badass slow motion walk she did! Oh! We gotta see this movie again Riana!" Jade gushed as I drove her home. She has been talking nonstop.

"I liked the chicken." He was funny and oddly cute. Then I felt my stomachs rumble.

Should I ask Jade if she's hungry? She didn't like it the first time. But I have to eat a lot of food...

"I heard that Riana! Pull over and get something to eat." She said pointing at the smoothie shop. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm not gonna get full off a smoothie Jade."

"It sells other foods too! They make the best grilled chicken sandwiches ever!"

"Okay okay." I pull into an empty parking spot and we got out. Jade practically skipped in. It was kinda busy and we ordered. Jade ordered some sandwich and a smoothie. I got three sandwiches and a smoothie.