#Lanki One Shot Contest - WINNERS

Loki and Anna are nearing their triumphant return to Wattpad (nineteen days + counting!) in Book 3 of the Metamorphosis series, The Darkness Cometh, which means it's officially time to get back in the groove.

In honor of their epic romance, here are the winners of the Lanki One Shot Contest! Go to their profiles to read some great Lanki fanfic! 

F I R S T   P L A C E

A Forgotten Emotion
deducetheworld

Prize: One $15 Amazon e-gift card and a shout-out in The Darkness Cometh. I'll also do a shout-out to your book (if applicable) on my profile!

S E C O N D   P L A C E 

One, Simple, Date.
freakwiththefandoms

Prize: Chapter dedication in The Darkness Cometh and a shout out to your book (if applicable) on my profile.

T H I R D   P L A C E 

It's Quiet Uptown
Randomfangiirl

Breakfast at Midgard
Mrs_BuckyBarnes

Prize: A chapter dedication in The Darkness Cometh and a whole lot of digital confetti.

*****

Mark your calendars! #VoteLoki is happening THIS SATURDAY on Wattpad. Let's make Loki king the Wattpad Fanfiction rankings! Join me (and every other #Lanki fan + Handrailer) to get him there!

On Saturday, December 17th, we're going to re-read The Ides of July at once and pledge to leave as many comments as possible (at least one) per chapter. Why? The more reads, votes, and comments we get per chapter (on the same day), the higher we'll rank in Fanfiction!

Let's get a Marvel book in the Top 10! 

x