Chapter 12 - I like you too!

Some time later, we were done with singing in the karaoke room and had bid adieu to the 5 students of Orlando's. We had already left the hotel and since the queue leading to the taxis was long and unending, we had decided to walk back instead. He had insisted that he wanted to walk me home because "it isn't safe for a girl like me to walk home alone". Eventually, I had given up because I was tired anyway.

"I had a great time today," said Orlando.

"Me too! Don't you just love all those Disney songs and movies?" My mind went back to all the singing we did just now and immediately smiled.

Oh how I loved Disney.

I turned to him to see an amused look on his face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that you're so..." his voice trailed off and it seemed like he was trying to find a suitable word to describe me.

"I'm so..." I hinted at him, eager to know what was at the tip of his tongue.

"So..." he pursed his lips and his hands roamed around in the air before he stopped his actions and excitedly looked at me.

"You're so baby-ish!"

"What?"

"Yeah! You're so kiddy and innocent, like Snow White!" he said to me.

I stared at this boy. All my life, I've been called mature, understanding, very grown-up, practical, analytical... and now, I was being compared to Snow White. I was told that I was childish, immature.

No, that wasn't the word he had just used.

I was baby-ish.

"That nickname that I gave you is so perfect. I'm going to call you a crybaby forever," he proudly announced to me.

I walked in silence as we strolled down the pavement. As the cold wind blew across the street, our hands brushed against one another. I shivered at the contact, shocked and how warm his big-ass hands were.

He seemed to have noticed me shivering as he suddenly halted his steps and looked at me. He was staring at me for quite some time and so I returned his stare with a weird look on my face. Then, a smirk spread across his face as he raised his hand out.

"Come on, I know you want my hand. Go on and grab it. Don't be shy now, baby."

What the hell.

Flicking my hair at him, I strutted away from him, causing him to panic.

"Sasha, where on earth are you going?" he shrieked.

"Far, far away from you."

"No!"

He ran forward and tried to snatch my hand. But, I was quicker than him. Swiftly, I moved my hand away and walked away from him again.

And again he tried, like that fox in Dora the Explorer, swiping his way, trying to grab my hand.

It was then when he suddenly stopped and just walked by my side. I turned around to look at him, slightly disappointed.

"Given up already?" I asked.

Grabbing the opportunity, he reached out and intertwined my hand with his. Using his strength, he pulled our intertwined hands down next to his body and smiled smugly.

"Nope."

What a sly fox, coming at me when my guard goes down.

I couldn't stop a small smile from peeking through though as I bent my head slightly. It didn't go unnoticed as he squeezed my hand and came even closer to me. He returned me with a smile of his own as we walked down the concrete path.