Chapter 16.5

*Lucy POV*

I stared outside of the window. The sunrise's rays warmed my skin as I watched dawn awaken the night. I touched the long scar on my stomach. Ever since the incident, Natsu had been avoiding the topic of mating.

I can't blame him at all. That poor boy has been through so much. Zeref knew that I was pregnant, and I was his weak spot. If he killed me, Natsu would give up, and that he did. I looked at his sleeping figure on the bed. His soft snore would sound every few seconds, and he was hugging the pillow, thinking that was me.

I chuckled to myself. He's so adorable. 

Night to night, I have nightmares full of pain. Cosmos always brings me to the Celestial World to help me and brings me back before dawn.

Well, here I am. Just finished with a therapy lesson. I have nothing to do. I looked at my book on my desk. I wasn't in the mood to write either. 

"Hey Lucy!" a male voice whispered below. It was Tyran and Elizabeth Corrine. (Imagine Asuna in her white suit and pink skirt outfit from SAO)

I waved at them. "What are you doing up so early?" 

Elizabeth looked at Tyran, "We just wanted an early morning walk to the Sakura trees. He's just showing me around town." 

I smiled, "Make sure you show her the guild too!" Tyran joined Crescent Scale after the war. He didn't want to be a loner, thinking it was unsafe for Elizabeth. 

Cute right?

I waved goodbye and felt a pair of arms wrap around me waist.

Natsu kissed the mark on my neck making me shudder, "Why are you up so early?"

I kissed his cheek, "Because you snore so loud."

Natsu pretended to be appalled, crossed his arms, and looked away, "I do not!" I laughed and hugged him.

"Is it the nightmares that kept you up?" Natsu said. I sighed and snuggled closer to his body.

"I love you, Natsu. It isn't your fault." The silence laid heavily on our shoulders. I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me.

"It's the truth. This was not your doing. We still have many chances." I felt tears drip down on my shoulder as he returned the hug.

"I don't deserve you," he whispers as he cried. I smiled, "I love you, Natsu." 

"I love you, Lucy." I can see the last star in me twinkle brighter than ever as I felt my heart finally piece back together. 

*CHANGE* THE STORY IS CONTINUING

I hope you enjoyed TLS! Cya laturrrrrr

Aline/ SnowShoeRabbit