Chapter 25

*sits in class with no assignment or anything to do and is hungry but is also too lazy to get anything out of backpack and cannot decide to do anything but finally comes to a decision on writing but yet writing block hates me and is hungry again*

^School in a nutshell. (Date written 5/25)

So we're gonna be seeing OLD CHARACTERS FROM LIKE TEN CHAPTERS AGO WHEN I WAS A BUBBLY CHILD AND DIDN'T GIVE A LIVING CRAP ABOUT ESSAYS AND TESTS AND QUIZZES AND POP QUIZZES AND life in general. Sorry, I'm salty today. Anyways back to what I was saying earlier, there will be a lot of characters returning. I noticed that I have been zooming into Natsu and Lucy quite a lot..maybe too much. I haven't given the others any character development whatsoever, so leggo.

Aline signing out!

*Lucy's POV*

The train came to a stop. I haven't told anyone about the information. I didn't want them freaking out. Natsu seems..down so I didn't  want to make him go even more nutty than he was. 

Wind blew at my hair as I stepped outside, and the area reeked of a rotting moisture odor. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. It's the rain season again over in Magnolia. 

Natsu walked ahead of us, still pissed. I frowned, clearly upset with the situation here. I understand, but I just hate seeing him angry. It's going to make him more reckless in future situations. I sped up my walk and brushed my fingers against his, but he yanked his hand away. I    pretended nothing happened and backed up away from the fire mage.

Space. He..he just needs some space. We'll get Gray and Erza back too! I will become a dragon slayer and keep my powers. I will be happy.

Happy.

I crossed my arms underneath my chest. Everything will be fine. Just fine.

The last two words continued to echo in my head. I looked down, my blonde locks hiding my face. Thunder boomed across the sky above us, and to my surprise, I didn't even flinch. I couldn't feel anything. Nothing. Not fear. Not happiness. Not sadness. Not nausea. Not pain. Nothing.

It was like a blanket of nothingness was draped on my shoulders. Am I tired? Is that it? Of course it is, Lucy! 

I'm just..tired. I'm so confused.

Lucy. Focus on one thing. Confusion is caused by the poison. Faster you get to Tyran and Elizabeth the better. Cosmos warned. I silently cursed and forced myself to focus on the ground.

My sight wavered. I focused harder and it stopped.

"Lisanna!" I looked up to see the Strauss sisters embracing each other. I recalled Natsu's..little erm..occasion. The ends of my mouth bent downwards at the thought. Lisanna was kind to me, and Natsu had already gotten over her. I shake my head. Past is past. It's time to focus on the present. I shook my head.

Jeez Lucy, get yourself together.

The sky flashed again with lightning. Gloomy clouds began to release big droplets of water down at our heads. 

I scowled. Did I mention I utterly hated rain season? 

Focusing back at the task, I knew I wouldn't be allowed to head off on my own due to the dangers and my power malfunction. I secretly scanned everyone around me, debating who to ask to walk with me.

Mira. I shook my head. She may be strong but no doubt would she be overbearingly protective. She might even tell others about my condition.

Natsu. Definite. No. He would recognize Tyran almost immediately, and heh..I'd be asking for a war.