Chapter 17

*Natsu's POV*

I watched from the book shop's window as Lucy scanned the shelves for the certain book she was looking for. My jaws stretched into a big yawn. I won't deny it.

I was bored. 

"Luccyyy," I groaned softly, knowing that she could hear with her enhanced dragon senses, "hurry up!"

"Be patient, Natsu. It's somewhere around- aha!" she exclaimed. My sleepy eyes quickly snapped open to see that my mate was just joking. She clutched her stomach, laughing hard. 

"That's cruel," I pouted. Lucy walked out of the store and hugged me. 

"Fine, fine, you irresistible teddy bear," she grumbled in my chest. I chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as we walked. 

The aroma of food alerted my senses when we passed by a small street. Street stands filled the sidewalks and was bustling with business. Left to right, there was so much food. I looked at Lucy, who was completely oblivious to the sight and smell. 

Grabbing her arm, she yelped as I dragged her to a stand that said Takoyaki. There were fiery ones and regular ones. Like me, Lucy's eyes widen at the delicious food and immediately bought some to eat. 

It tasted like a corn dog but spicy..maybe because it was a fiery takoyaki..

We went from stand to stand, buying food. The scents were very overwhelming after awhile. They smelled great, but when you have powerful senses, it could easily grow old. 

"Ugh, I'm stuffed!" Lucy exclaimed. Her golden hair, which was in a pony tail, swung left to right with every step she took. 

"Same...I kinda want to sleep now," I yawned. My posture began to slouch as a sudden wave of exhaustion hits me. 

"Hey! Not on the streets!" she wacks me across the head. I puffed up my cheeks and gave her the ultimate-Natsu-puppy eyes. However, she never saw it since she was already walking away. 

"W-Wait up!" I stopped slouching and sped up towards Lucy. Placing my face in her head, I muttered, "You left me behind."

"Mhm," she hummed.

"Luccccyy," I complained.

"Mhm," she said once again. 

"Luceee."

"Mhm."

"You are fat." 

"M-" I find her purse digging deep into my cheeks. I was almost afraid to look at the blonde. Her demonic glare sent chills down my back. It was even worse than Erza...

"What did you say again, Natsu?" Lucy smiled and sang out her words. I gulped. She was so creepy!

"Nothing," I coughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. I learned something new today. Lucy is scary.

-------

Sorry guys, I've been really busy so this is all I got for this chappy. Hoped you liked it!

-Aline