Chapter 2

Recap:

"Up first, we have our one and only shy girl, Loli! Let's give our bookworm a nice warm welcome!" He said and a mixture of snaps and applause went around as Loli went up towards the stage. Her hand came up to shield her eyes for a moment before she fanned herself and awkwardly removed her sweater, revealing her black tank top and is that a tattoo?

"Uhm, hi guys." She squealed shyly as a round of giggles and hello's greeted her back. "Jisoo actually, signed me up, so I don't know what I'm doing..." She fiddled with her fingers. "A poem and a song!" Jisoo's voice screamed as people started to laugh. "O-oh.." Loli shrugged with a meek smile as people clapped for her.

End of recap:

Loli took in a deep breath, "I guess I'm singing for, all of you people that I don't know..." More laughs went around as she moved the microphone down to her height, her thin fingers wrapped around it as she licked her lips nervously. The music began and Simon recognized it instantly. Jay had just released a cover of it.

Swipdago malhamyeon geugeon geojismariji
Datunmankeum seororeul deo akkige dwaessji,
Yeope isseul ttaeneun hangsang nan moreuji,
Eopseul ttaeneun tto nega neomu bogo sipji

Sumanheun silsureul tonghaeseo
Neo eopsi eopsdan geol kkaedarassji
Ije yeongwonhi
It's just you and me

I don't never
Wanna let you go no no
Neoreul anajul ttae momi tteollyeo
Nae sigani meomchwobeoryeo my baby
Baek nyeoni jinado yaksokhae

Please love me
The same the same the same
365il everyday
Girl ne sarangi piryohae
Neo hanamaneuro chungbunhae
Waenyamyeon

Ingineun eonjenganeun tteoreojige dwae
Beon dondo eodiseonganeun sseuge dwaeisseo
Nal chajdeon saramdeuldo tteonagessji
Hajiman baby neon

Nae gyeote isseojugil
Nae gueote isseojugil
Byeonhaji anhgo yeongwonhi
Nae gyeote isseojugil

Baby nan ne deokbune sarami dwaessji
Nega anieossdamyeon
Saenggakjocha hagi silheo my baby
Nega nal meosissge mandeureo baby

Sini uril heorak an haedo
Naneun kkeutkkaji neol saranghallae
Nega eopsneun geosboda
Charari jukeun ge deo naa
Modeun ge muuimihaejyeo

I don't never
Wanna let you go no no
Sesangi dolgo haega tteodo
Nae sigani meomchwobeoryeo my baby
Baek nyeoni jinado yaksokhae

Please love me
The same the same the same
365il everyday
Girl ne sarangi piryohae
Neo hanamaneuro chungbunhae
Waenymyeon

Ingineun eonjenganeun tteoreojige dwae
Beon dondo eodiseonganeun sseuge dwaeisseo
Nal chajdeon saramdeuldo tteonagessji
Hajiman baby neon

Nae gyeote isseojugil
Byeonhaji anhgo yeongwonhi
Nae gyeote isseojugil

Loli sang the song beautifully, her voice light and airy, with a breathiness that made it seductive while her doe eyes kept the innocence. Her body swayed lightly to the beat, Simon's eyes glued to her hips. He couldn't help the way he felt a tinge of jealousy as he heard other men talk about her. She was perfect, in every way in his eyes. The room exploded in whistles and applause, and Loli shrunk back with a small smile. "I think I'll skip the poem tonight. Sorry guys."

She wiggles her fingers as a goodbye and darted off the stage as she grabbed her sweater, slipping it over her head and pulling her hair out the neck. "Ooh! You did so good!" Jisoo gushed as Loli came over quickly, ignoring some of the catcalls and attempts to chat in favor of taking the freshly made vanilla latte and taking a sip. "Never. Again." She said between sips. "Caffeine addicted much?" Jisoo snorted before moving down the counter to do other orders. "You really did do amazing up there." Simon said softly to her. Loli gave him a gentle smile, "Thank you Ki-seok oppa."

Simon had to hold back a groan when she'd called him that. His name slipped off her tongue so well. "Let me take you out some time." He suddenly said, causing Loli to cough, sputtering her coffee. "Shit!" Simon's eyes were wide as he patted her back until her coughing died down. "L-like a d-d-date?" She stuttered. Simon nodded his head slowly.

"I-I'm sure you're a gr-great guy..." She started to turn him down. "Please, just one date. As payment from this morning." He cut her off. He could see the conflict in her eyes, the turmoil of the situation before she took her phone from her back pocket, sliding it over to him. His eyes lit up as he smiled in victory, taking a second to stare at her phone case, it was a lamb. He quickly put in his number, texting himself so he'd have her number. "I got to go, classes in the morning..." She said softly as she brushed past him, her scent off apples and cinnamon surrounding him.

He watched her leave towards the back of the café, realizing she must live in one of the studio apartments above it. "Goodnight little lamb." He whispered before heading to his own home.

Contact saved as: Little Lamb