Chapter 4

Recap:

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean t-to b-be a pr-problem." She cried, squeezing her eyes shut. "Hey hey! You aren't a problem Babygirl, stop crying sweetheart." Simon told her, tugging her to him and holding her, stroking her head softly as she cried into his shirt. When her sobbing had died down, Simon spoke softly, "So, you're my girlfriend now, huh?"

"I-it seemed l-like a good way t-to g-get in!" She pulled back, her face bright red. Simon chuckled, "Well, wanna make it true?" "Wh-what?" She looked at him, confused as she wiped the tears from her face. "Loli, be my girlfriend." Simon said, staring at her.

End of recap:

"Loli, be my girlfriend." Simon said, staring at her. "Y-your what?" Loli stared at him, her eyes wide and round. Her lips were parted slightly as she gazed into his narrow, dark brown orbs. "I like you a lot, and I want to be able to call you my jagiya for real." Simon grasped her hand in his, his thumb stroking the top of her hand soothingly as the elevator dinged, the doors opening.

He slowly led her down the hall to his office, holding her tiny hand the whole time. She rested in the chair across from him, the desk between them separating. She kept her head down the entire time and Simin wondered if maybe she didn't actually feel the same, if maybe he confused her signs. "I-I've never h-had a b-boyfriend..." She said softly.

Simon's eyes widened. Could she be any cuter? "Never?" He questioned and she shook her head quickly, her hair flying around her and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Will you let me be your first?" He asked.

(ANYONE ELSE CATCH THAT? NO? 😂😂😂😂😂)

"Y-yes..." She whispered, her fingers clutching the tops of her thigh high panda socks. Simon couldn't stop the smile that spread wide across his face before he came around the table and pulled Loli into his arms, hugging her happily as she giggled. "Ki-seok oppa! Put me down!" Loli laughed, her legs dangling in the air as Simon swayed with her in his arms,

Laughing, Simin set her on her feet, staying down at her as she adjusted her large glasses on her nose, pulling her black beanie back into place. He just realized her outfit. Panda socks, black boots, black shorts and a panda hoodie with her beanie. She's so precious.

"Aye yo Simon D!" Someone yelled. Loli jumped, hiding behind him as another man came into the room. "Dammit Loco, can't you knock?" Simon sighed, annoyed, aware of how Loli clung to the back of his shirt, her fingers shaking a bit. "Aye, who's behind you?" Loco asked. Loli peeked her head out from behind him, her eyes up being the only thing Loco could see.

"Are you the girl Simon ran into?" Loco asked her and she squeezed before nodding. "I'm Loco! It's cool to meet you!" He smiled childishly at her. She slowly came out from around Simon, slowly making her way over to him before sticking her hand out, "M-my name I-is Loli..." She stuttered out. Loco stared at her before smiling and shaking her hand softly, "You ever need help dealing with Simon here, come find me okay? He can be crabby when he doesn't take his afternoon naps."

Simon scowled at him, about to yell at him when Loli's giggles cut him off, hiding behind the sleeve of her large hoodie. Her cheeks were flushed a light pink and Simon had to snap out of his daze. He quickly pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders from behind, "Stop flirting with my girl." He playfully scowled at Loco, having to slouch down a bit so he could rest his head on top of her's.